***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Am cringing at this,a haven't even got anger in me anymore, am embaressed,a have brought her boy up watching us since we have worked our way back up,he has watched every game against this taig mob and am trying to say,look son it won't always be like this,he must be thinking aye rite,am gutted and disgusted at what's going on.

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah that was a typo nothing is cheering me up today.

Might even give the dog a boot.

No matter how low we sink, we leave that shit to the nappy rippers. Bottom line, we ARE and ALWAYS WILL BE better than them.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Pedro is gone after this

And so he fucking should be. Progress was been made under Murty,Ā but under Pedro we have regressed massively. Even Warburton was better than Pedro and thats not saying a lot.Ā 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

we should've scored at the start. windass shot instead of rolling in tav

Doesn't matter a fuvk now anyway. SickenedĀ 

And that sums us up - completely inept. I have zero confidence that this lot will ever score; never before seen strikers so hapless in front of goal.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Ridiculous statement. You could replace the other 10 players and we'd still be fucking 3-0 down then :lol::lol:

Maybe I didn't make it clear, I didn't mean for this game, I meant going into next season, I'd be looking to improve every other position before the goalkeeper.

Pretty much every outfield player has let us down in every other OF game, while Fod has kept the score down in a few of them.

No-one comes away from today looking anything other than shocking, but in some previous gamesĀ we could at least say that about Fod.

Just now, one55 said:

i swear to fuck. king better get this shite sorted out. my season ticket is getting tossed tae fuck. "it's who you are" aye fucking right. these fucking cunts are right when they say we aren't rangers anymore. we are just a fucking diddy team now.Ā 

fucking sick of this team. spineless bastards the lot of them. get tae fuck king.Ā 

He's a prick.

Full of birthday card pish and when it comes to the crunch he's happy being the bridesmaid to the paedophiles.

Would people stand for this if Green and Ashley were still in the boardroom?

It's ok they are Rangers men!!!