***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

this cunt of a.. words fail me. Heads up Bears even now. I still wanna be here there is no club like this fuck me been eating vanilla English plastic prem fake 'passion' like every other English cunt for 20 odd years no matter how bad this shit gets over the coming (probable) armaggeddon  years I 'm a Ranger till I'm in a pine box now. Ive not read replies yet to my neeson comments but I over stepped the mark and I apologise to anyone offended by them.

Just now, Mols94 said:

I just don't understand how any of these players are professional footballers, they can't do the basics. They are literally stealing a living. Fucking disgusting.

They are professional at the basic level, not craftsmen, they'll all get jobs at the lower level next season. 

Just hope it's not with us.....

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was my attempt to cheer myself up of course I won't be hurting him.

Didn't doubt it mate, but they scum bastards would use it against you, joke or not. Don't give them the ammo to justify their sad shitebag existence. 

"We'll learn from this and improve next season", "hurting and wanting revenge". cue the post match garbage. There is no excuse for pulling out of challenges, laziness and a lack of fight. You either have it or you don't. These imposters should be no where near Ibrox and the included the man that picked the team

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's shocking like the rest of him. His positioning is up there with the worst I've seen. For every decent save you can find I guarantee you can find a goal he looks suspect for.

gilks was a better keeper