***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

To be honest, there's worse than "I'm in tears" all over Twitter anyway.

one of the bears at the stadium today needs to have a word with himself.

Was just one example - don't give them any more satisfaction 

I used to laugh at those cunts you seen crying in his seat at the end don't be like that we're made of stronger stuff 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

And what if he fucks it up early doors same as Warburton? He's not inspiring us with confidence now, what has he learned from last week, fuck all.

Aye that's a possibility but he''s a foreign manager and has been thrown into another managers mess we paid a decent sum for him to get him in early besides if there is no investment then it really doesn't matter who the manager is.

Honestly this teams utter rank but we should let him get some of his own players in and then see where we are.

Mr King and Mr Ashley now in prime position to rip our assets to bits when the season ticket demand crashes next year.

You'd almost think they knew this would happen.............I suspect another liquidation next season with those two parasites hanging round.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I know but I am fucking furious just now this is as bad as it gets for us surely.

We're all furious. In fact, we've been furious for so long now, I think King believes it's normal and we all accept it. That's what worries me the most.