***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Cold comfort.   Results like this should be seared into the hearts and minds of the Rangers players who are still in the squad next season.  Seared in as something which must be avenged, retribution paid out.    Same for Pedro and his coaching team.

There can be no doubt whatsoever that if King and the Board are serious about seeing Rangers deliver a far more credible title challenge next season then they must fund a very substantial transfer pot.   If they fail to do that and if far better quality players are not brought in over the summer transfer window then the charge against King and the Board is they simply do not care about restoring Rangers' fortunes......they are only so-called Rangers men in name only.   Time for action.  They need to find the money to bring about a vast improvement in the squad.  There is no escaping this.  If the can't or won't then the least they need to do is see if there are any buyers for the Club who could invest more.   If there are then they need to step aside.  If there aren't then we are stuck with mediocrity and as status of semi-permanent also rans.

What today underscores is what we all already know.  Its up to King and the Board to invest heavily in bringing in far better quality players.  No buts or maybes.   Its their duty.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Be lucky to sell 15,000 season tickets after this

We will all get them again as usual but we should get shot of this team. I can take a defeat but I can't take no effort and that's what's happened we've went from bad to worse to hopeless and we let these cunts walk all over us at ibrox.  Utterly shameless 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

We will all get them again as usual but we should get shot of this team. I can take a defeat but I can't take no effort and that's what's happened we've went from bad to worse to hopeless and we let these cunts walk all over us at ibrox.  Utterly shameless 

I wouldn't be so sure

Just now, 1NachoNovo said:

We're all furious. In fact, we've been furious for so long now, I think King believes it's normal and we all accept it. That's what worries me the most.

You know something most of our support will accept it using excuses for king and that useless fucking cunt Murray.

As they are Rangers men apparently I don't see them hurting as much as we are.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I've never felt this about a Rangers player as far as I can remember, but I'd love to set about Garner. He's just a dirty wee rat and he offers fuck all to our team to allow me to gloss over the fact he's a dirty prick. 

He's a cunt of a man and a shite footballer.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Miller should punch fuck out a few in the dressing room

A few? It should be every last one of the cunts in the team and in the boardroom. Might as well kick the arses of the youths too. We're a fucking mess right now all over the shop..........