***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, WexfordBear said:

Depressing. Pedro hasn't got what it takes, but what manager is going to take this mess of a squad on? Don't know if the 3 Bears are still in the picture but at this stage I'd take anything. This can't go on!!

Nae bother goldilocks... fuck off ya fenian fuck

A shambles from the boardroom to the dressing room and all points inbetween.  Honestly, you couldn't make a bigger arse of it if you tried.  If Hearts could go into division 1 and build a team from nothing we should be able to eclipse that easily given the disparity in resources between the clubs but thanks to a series of poor decisions in choosing managers, we look worse off than today than we did 5 years ago.  About the only player you could build a team around is the keeper.  The rest are either too old, on loan or not good enough.

4 minutes ago, WexfordBear said:

Depressing. Pedro hasn't got what it takes, but what manager is going to take this mess of a squad on? Don't know if the 3 Bears are still in the picture but at this stage I'd take anything. This can't go on!!

Murty did so your argument falls right on its arse 

Warburton was a clown who signed shite but watch him get the blame for today while Pedro is mollycoddled 

Warburton was a shite manager 

Pedro is a shite manager 

Murty isn't the best manager but was still streets ahead of both of them despite his under 20s results - he actually got the club 

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fuck of ya fenian cunt

Fucks sake. Just an opinion. First 15 minutes we pressed well. Players couldn't sustain it. Ultimately, system was wrong. A poor defence was unprotected - needed 2 sitting. Left space down left which was exploited continually. We lacked fitness, beleaguered by 60th minute, but not because they didn't care.

Caixhina needs to be given whatever is available and then have failed before a negative opinion is fully justified. IMO.

People saying 'the worst since admin'....

At least when we went into administration there was a sense of people pulling their sleeves up and recognising that survival was the only thing that mattered. Now, I'm just afraid that everyone will slowly lose interest in Rangers. That in five years time half the people in this thread won't even be watching our games on telly. Scottish schoolchildren already seem to be more interested in English football. Is there any way back?

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

A shambles from the boardroom to the dressing room and all points inbetween.  Honestly, you couldn't make a bigger arse of it if you tried.  If Hearts could go into division 1 and build a team from nothing we should be able to eclipse that easily given the disparity in resources between the clubs but thanks to a series of poor decisions in choosing managers, we look worse off than today than we did 5 years ago.  About the only player you could build a team around is the keeper.  The rest are either too old, on loan or not good enough.

let's face it, he's average at best

Don't take this the wrong way.   It was an OF game of football with a disastrous result.  A result that the other lot went to lengths to achieve.  A result that infers that over the season we have not improved one iota since the first OF game of the season.  A result that infers there is more of this to come next season as they will think they are unassailable.    But a result that punches as much at King and the Board as it does anything else.  A result that says King is a titular head, powerless to intervene to provide enough money to produce a vast improvement in the team.   A result that, in a way, throws down a gauntlet to the Rangers Board to its job and fund the sort of investment needed to produce a title-challenging Rangers side........or watch more of the same next season.   

13 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

In the good old bad days there would have been a fucking riot at that score line!

We really are becoming apathetic.

In the old days this board would probably have crashed after that first 20 minutes. 

My wee boy (6) was crying at 2 nil and asking me to go home and said we would get hammered and I said we might have a chance to come back what a tit I am even thinking we had a chance. I stayed till 68 minutes as the 2 boys couldn't take anymore but it's got me thinking, I wonder if king Murray park Robertson and aw them felt the same way that me and the 2 boys and the rest of ibrox felt?  that was painful. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

King and Murray are pure Bears though obviously.

Sick of this today just fucking sick to the back teeth of everyone at our club not named Kenny Miller. Clint Hill came back too soon from injury.

I'm trying very hard to be rational about the whole King thing. The guy clearly has a few bob. The why he isn't investing any of it is the conundrum. Investment + quality players = success. If he has the dosh to do that, then why doesn't he? Happy to be educated on the whys and won'ts, but it seems simple to me and can't get my head around why it's not happening. To finish 3rd in this shite league with that bunch of fake footballers isn't going to take stupid money, but surely 10 - 20 million would be a good enough investment to guarantee 2nd place and possibly win the league, Either way, we will have euro football back at Ibrox season after season and that will justify the investment. I honestly believe that is what King wants to see, but the cunt wants to do it with other peoples money. Isn't that what CW is in court for?

I unashamedly left at 30 minutes and I wasn't the only one. If I wish to be humiliated, it will not be in front of 8,000 taigs. I'm not angry, just fucking disgusted.

That final humiliation has arrived.

Can't blame the players, they are what they are and can't blame the manager, king's new patsy, as he has been given tools that just aren't fit for purpose. Miller and Hill aside, they neither have the ability nor the mentality to win anything. Absolutely fucking spineless However, these players didn't bring themselves and for the most part MW did, another of King's great appointments.

The scum are no world beaters but it obvious to see why they remain unbeaten. They have much better quality, the right attitude and are fucking well organised. We are not at the fucking races.

There is no more tinkering with our squad, changing this one for that one. Changing the formation and so on. It's only trying to apply a sticking plaster to a would that needs major fucking surgery. We need a wholesale clear out.

We are just fucking rank and if after this abject slaughtering, anyone who is not moved to hunt this fucking incompetent lying, deceptive bastard of a board, then there is no point to us and we thoroughly deserve everything that is coming our way. This club is no longer ours.

I will not be back whilst this regime is in place. There will now be no ST renewals from me as I will not be moved to be ass fucked by a fucking career criminal who is worse than a fucking taig, along with his fucking acolytes who should be hanging their heads in shame, but they are shameless. Where was mr mendacious today? Oh right!

This board can rot in hell as far as I am concerned as they are complicit in this greatest of deceptions and have no words for the acolytes, because they have no fucking excuses and should know better.

Now make me laugh, as we deflect to the manager and each player to be dismembered limb by limb, when the elephant in the room and the root cause of all this sit in the boardroom and none more so that our very own career criminal.

We all should be ashamed of ourselves for both allowing it to happen and letting it continue happen and I'm not in the habit of letting people fuck me over, but on this one I have no control.