***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

43 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Joke !! Was gawna stay off this today but can't resist. Left today at half time never left at half time in my life in any game never mind an old firm. No fight second to every ball. Fucking joke. Manager got it wrong again In my book. 

Good for you. Don't come back.

18 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Just wakened from a drunken stumour and can't quite believe what I saw yesterday.

Enough is enough and the bus is now departing from the front door Ibrox. Will all current staff please get on it and fuck off. You too Pedro.

Pedro's still in charge & DK's still here, get right back on it??

I hate they players. 

I'll never hate my culture or heritage or my club called Rangers but I despise the players that wear the jersey that we all adore. 

They do not deserve the support they get and they should be told that for what is hopefully the final minutes of their Rangers careers. 

That today was criminal, it was 5 going on   10 if were honest. 

The manager doesn't entirely get away with it either but I'm seriously starting to question why were paying him 800k, when we could've doubled it and brought in someone like Rednkapp who is working for fuck all at Birmingham. It's a cast iron guarantee if a seasoned manager like him was in the dugout today he would've got so much extra out the players because he commands respect. 

Pedro has hit the spice boys with too much too soon and they have done what every modern day footballer does and spat the dummy and downed tools. 

He needs a clear out and he really needs to build a spine of the team first. But IMO he has the first 10-15 games of next season and if were not even close it's another cheap failed experiment and when you count the cost of it you could've brought in a seasoned manager and built a half decent squad with the money we've spunked on Garner, Moh, Senderos, Barton, Krancjar and Rossiter. 

Its sickening and I for one cannot wait to see the back of them. 

17 hours ago, Malvern said:

It's all the retail deals fault, MA, the previous board, no money, having to fix up the stadium, having to pay for Ally for a year. We couldn't do anything to change all this honest guv'nor. Wonder if Dinky even bothered to get off his arse to turn his TV on to watch his inept team try to play football?

Team is obviously in shit order and we all know it and there will be no money to change it next year except that which the fans put in. Anything else will be a fucking loan or a shares later on which they won't want now as the are detroying our club. £18 Mil "invested" since the lying cunt came in my arse, that was £18 Mi of fans money.

Still, as long as Fester and c1872 are happy enough and the fans keep robotically buying their tickets every year it will be alright, no need to change things as this year we can get freebies fro Portugal and Mexico.

I always remember under DM we had 2 spokesmen who I never really knew anything about..The assembly guys 

Under DM ,they were the protection of you like .Don't dare question DMs leadership.

They were never off the airwaves

Now vanished of the face of the earth 

Fast forward to 2012 and two pricks appear from nowhere .One with social media skills and the other .The guy that everyone should listen to ??

Both hawking themselves and telling  everyone to back King 

But where did these guys come from?

Hopefully one day very soon .These 2 will vanish off the scene and never be seen again 

They just remind of the last 5 years and all the sucking up to King and Murray  by so many 

We are in a mess with King on and off the pitch 

Not one person gives a fuck about the war we are in with our enemies 

Nor one person gives a fuck about our supporters although we get the usual spin and platitudes that so many buy into 

Yesterday was the most humiliating I've ever felt at an OF game and I've witnessed over 160 . proud of that .

Looking around was very scary .No anger ,just acceptance from too many fans and management as the beggars showed us up in every aspect of what contributes to an OF game 

They were having a party on the pitch while the game was being played .Our players just stood back and never laid a glove 

This is the lowest .I have seen any team of players stoop to in this fixture .

It could easily have been catastrophic and been double figures .We all know it 

This is what we have sunk to under these fucking bastards running our club 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

5-1 at home ffs, that is the worst ever. There's no coming back from that. Pedro out.

In the way we lost the last 2 

It's going to be hard as he is already behind the black ball 

MWs contribution should never be forgotten though 

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I hate they players. 

I'll never hate my culture or heritage or my club called Rangers but I despise the players that wear the jersey that we all adore. 

They do not deserve the support they get and they should be told that for what is hopefully the final minutes of their Rangers careers. 

That today was criminal, it was 5 going on   10 if were honest. 

The manager doesn't entirely get away with it either but I'm seriously starting to question why were paying him 800k, when we could've doubled it and brought in someone like Rednkapp who is working for fuck all at Birmingham. It's a cast iron guarantee if a seasoned manager like him was in the dugout today he would've got so much extra out the players because he commands respect. 

Pedro has hit the spice boys with too much too soon and they have done what every modern day footballer does and spat the dummy and downed tools. 

He needs a clear out and he really needs to build a spine of the team first. But IMO he has the first 10-15 games of next season and if were not even close it's another cheap failed experiment and when you count the cost of it you could've brought in a seasoned manager and built a half decent squad with the money we've spunked on Garner, Moh, Senderos, Barton, Krancjar and Rossiter. 

Its sickening and I for one cannot wait to see the back of them. 

?Supeb post and just about sums up every real bears feelings 

Well the ones that remember what Rangers should stand for