New Investor needed

jjbscotty12

Just now, willygers4life said:

What like king and his lot tried to do before with his £16m loan offer. Secured against into and the training ground for half of the loan. Only for king to.fail to show he had the money 

I'm not a King defender. I don't ever want us to be in the hands of someone like Murray again, but that doesn't mean I'm happy for us to continue with the way things are going. It's beyond obvious that King doesn't have the money and doesn't want to admit it for fear of provoking the season ticket holders. 

King and T3B have also left the club open to attempts at a hostile takeover, so if he really did have the money he'd have made an offer on those shares. 

IMO no point in looking to King for investment. Seems to me he has shot whatever investment bolt he had and - by his own admission - is not enjoying his time as chairman and is looking for a way out.    The only investment I see is the investment made by the Support in renewing STs.   Whether a full 43000 renew is the real question that must be uppermost in the Board's minds right now.  If they don't then don't expect King to step in and plug the gap.   He seems to me to be done and is not capable of either putting in the sort of substantial amount of money needed to build a credible title-challenging team or...and this is just as important......willing enough, and here often enough, to get out there and attract other investors.  He spends too much time in court not winning.

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

If you had it would you give it:whistle:

Yes.

I will never forget the week the shit hit the fan and they pair of fat cunts won the biggest euro millions ever £ 160m

and my first thought was I would have gave every penny to sort our shit out ! then I thought how the fuck would I tell the wife where the £160m went. 

Just now, bettertogether said:

Yes.

I will never forget the week the shit hit the fan and they pair of fat cunts won the biggest euro millions ever £ 160m

and my first thought was I would have gave every penny to sort our shit out ! then I thought how the fuck would I tell the wife where the £160m went. 

Could have bought her a full replica strip. Women love replica strips. 

57 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Yes.

Ive been asked the same question a few times i certainly would.

4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I for one cant believe there is not someone out there who has got the cash to stop these Cxxxs doing 10 n a row theres got be someone.We claim to have a better support than them which i believe we do so could somebody with a spare 30 million please stand up

Need Michael Carroll to get another lotto win pronto

But didn't dinky say he has pilled in £18 Mil over two years (I am sure he is not including season ticket money) so the problem must be elsewhere?

Sooner the cunt is out the better, only time he will be back in the UK is to go to Anfield or sign over Rangers to someone else.

Understatement of the year. 

Any of us have half a billion between us and you can guarantee 10% of that is in the club already. 

These cunts have been taking the piss since day one. Stabilise the club? The fans have done that again. 

Doesn't matter but they're pure Rangers men

15 hours ago, gj923 said:

King did not reach into his pocket and give over 20 million. An offshore trust that channelled his income gave Murray 20m and King has tried to claim that back off his tax bill.

Joe Lewis is probably a better example

So the method he paid is important? There are people on here who hate Dave King and just because he won't blow the fruits of his life's work on Rangers..Grow up.

The most depressing thing about our current state for me is there is no one that's going to put money in, cos they don't exist.

Kingco just wanted to steady the ship and move us on but we're so fucked, they can't get us listed and there is. Body else willing.

its brutal, I try not to think about it

Why would anyone want to invest in the Scottish leagues? Hardly glamours for an Arab prince to boast to all his pals how his team are away to Kilmarnock on Tuesday night and the laugh he had in diamond dolls when we played Ross County. 

11 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Why would anyone want to invest in the Scottish leagues? Hardly glamours for an Arab prince to boast to all his pals how his team are away to Kilmarnock on Tuesday night and the laugh he had in diamond dolls when we played Ross County. 

They wouldn't.

Like I said in a previous thread, I too find it hard to believe there are no wealthy fans out there whom would be interested in investing in us. So that says to me there is some kind of barrier preventing this from happening.

I can only think our current board do not wish to hand over control and this is what the stumbling block is. If this is the case then we have a load of penniless also-rans digging their claws into something they do not deserve to have.

That's just my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

So the method he paid is important? There are people on here who hate Dave King and just because he won't blow the fruits of his life's work on Rangers..Grow up.

Yes as people often defend him by saying he put 20m in before and got nothing back. Firstly he got the prestige and contacts from being a director. He also would have got or tried to claim rebates for investing. Big difference between that and one of us paying a grand for some shares out of our bank.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Like I said in a previous thread, I too find it hard to believe there are no wealthy fans out there whom would be interested in investing in us. So that says to me there is some kind of barrier preventing this from happening.

I can only think our current board do not wish to hand over control and this is what the stumbling block is. If this is the case then we have a load of penniless also-rans digging their claws into something they do not deserve to have.

That's just my opinion.

Bingo!

And what's more, these penniless also rans are looking to turn a serious buck for the privilage! We are again being raped, but most cannot see it, or for that matter, don't actually give a fuck anymore.

4 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Yes as people often defend him by saying he put 20m in before and got nothing back. Firstly he got the prestige and contacts from being a director. He also would have got or tried to claim rebates for investing. Big difference between that and one of us paying a grand for some shares out of our bank.

Quite right.  He actually thought he would get 100% relief so it would cost him nothing.  SARS rejected this and wee Davey has been raging ever since.

1 hour ago, Uncle Fester said:

And folk who justify or excuse his not doing what he pledged to...

58 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Yeah, that's it.

Not that he's a convicted career criminal, a lying bastard who broke promises. Provided no investment, Spends a fortune in court and the next one could put us out of business and generally treats idiots like you with utter contempt.