Thistle emails.

Probably a major recurring theme of the season but something needs to be done about Rangers emailing the afternoon before you take the money out of the bank account the next day.

It's becoming problematic now and is extremely frustrating when trying to organise finances for the month. Especially when for most people its still a couple of days before pay day, why not take it out at the end of the week? 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably a major recurring theme of the season but something needs to be done about Rangers emailing the afternoon before you take the money out of the bank account the next day.

It's becoming problematic now and is extremely frustrating when trying to organise finances for the month. Especially when for most people its still a couple of days before pay day, why not take it out at the end of the week? 

The way the did it a few months ago was the best way to do it imo, they emailed everyone with the tickets they had been allocated and the dates the payments were due weeks in advance. I know it's harder for the split due to the fixture uncertainty. 

I agree with you tho, they really need to sort it out, countless times this season I've had to ask ma da to put money in my bank to help me out :lol: 

15 minutes ago, WGOH said:

The way the did it a few months ago was the best way to do it imo, they emailed everyone with the tickets they had been allocated and the dates the payments were due weeks in advance. I know it's harder for the split due to the fixture uncertainty. 

I agree with you tho, they really need to sort it out, countless times this season I've had to ask ma da to put money in my bank to help me out :lol: 

That's the problem. If there is 4 tickets coming out of one account= £100. Not many people 3 days before payday have £100 sitting waiting for Rangers to take it out then it becomes a bigger problem if it doesn't get paid, needing to go the bank etc etc. Pain in the arse tbh. 

If theres 4 cellic tickets out the one account thats £200 they expect you to have the day after they tell you. Not good. 

Never got 1 for either. Could get them from supporters club, but to be honest canny be arsed getting up early on a Sunday and giving money to clubs that hate us for nothing at stake games. Would rather give the money for extra rising star tickets and Rangers get the benefit. Then watch the game in the pub.

5 minutes ago, ranter said:

Never got 1 for either. Could get them from supporters club, but to be honest canny be arsed getting up early on a Sunday and giving money to clubs that hate us for nothing at stake games. Would rather give the money for extra rising star tickets and Rangers get the benefit. Then watch the game in the pub.

Great attitude.

1 hour ago, ranter said:

So you're happy to give money to cunts that hate us and wanted us dead but not when there's nothing to play for ?

3 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

So you're happy to give money to cunts that hate us and wanted us dead but not when there's nothing to play for ?

Not happy to give them money at anytime but do it to support Rangers in meaningful games. Don't see any point in going to thistle or st Johnstone to watch gutless imposters. Like I said earlier would rather spend the money on extra rising stars tickets to benefit the future.