Jump to content

Ibrox Bar Tenerife


allan1990
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

There is also The Bluebell Bar in Los Cristianos but it is a bugger to find first time. There is a Nordic church right on the front if you go up the wee lane beside it the BB pub is right there.

A went in there for a look at the "art" haha. It was a swedish church. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A was in there in february, some boy brought his taig burd with him and she kicked aff and then the boy started gettin funny with a group of bears who his burd was talking to ? daft cow. Big george will have the tunes pumpin and the keyboard goin full pelt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What about Malaga? :p:

I'm going tomorrow for a week.

flipper,  I will be in Malaga area, actually Fuengirola from Saturday onward, yes will miss the old firm game at ibrox, leave glasgow on an early flight about 6.50am so should catch some of the game... only bears pub is Bar None in Benalmadena, wee pub and it will be jumping......

not a bears pub in Fuengirola but plenty sports pubs to watch the match.... dont know if you are in Malaga town, there is a good train service that runs from Malaga to Fuengirola though so not bad and cheap to get along the coast..

enjoy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, STEPBOY99 said:

flipper,  I will be in Malaga area, actually Fuengirola from Saturday onward, yes will miss the old firm game at ibrox, leave glasgow on an early flight about 6.50am so should catch some of the game... only bears pub is Bar None in Benalmadena, wee pub and it will be jumping......

not a bears pub in Fuengirola but plenty sports pubs to watch the match.... dont know if you are in Malaga town, there is a good train service that runs from Malaga to Fuengirola though so not bad and cheap to get along the coast..

enjoy.

 

Cheers mate! Hope you have a good one, I'll hopefully have a hire car - I'll check Bar None, we are over that side of Malaga!

Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Lol, Bar None in Malaga, Indian Takeaway right next to it - perfect - looks like they serve Tennents too.

All excited noo.

Bar None has a web cam................. you can see inside the pub now.....!!!!!

http://www.simplythebestbarnone.com/live-cams/

the indian is excellent

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, STEPBOY99 said:

Bar None has a web cam................. you can see inside the pub now.....!!!!!

http://www.simplythebestbarnone.com/live-cams/

the indian is excellent

Cheers mate, do you have any advice on getting a hire car in Malaga? I was told on here to get holiday car rental insurance to make sure I don't get hit with the excess but... the cost of the separate insurance for just over a week is just a couple of pounds, and renting a basic car is only something like £10.

I must be missing something here and don't want to end up getting shafted as we have very little money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Balermory-Bear said:

Was there in Feb for a game, great atmosphere

Probs there when that mad cow was kicking off? It was a friday night game against inverness when we got beat 2-1.

Whole outside of the place just turned round and everybody watched for 5 mins as she tried to climb a table to get to him ? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Lol, Bar None in Malaga, Indian Takeaway right next to it - perfect - looks like they serve Tennents too.

All excited noo.

Bar None is class, would definitely get down there early though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Probs there when that mad cow was kicking off? It was a friday night game against inverness when we got beat 2-1.

Whole outside of the place just turned round and everybody watched for 5 mins as she tried to climb a table to get to him ? 

 

Was this after the game? I was in that night but fucked off for dinner after the game! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Was this after the game? I was in that night but fucked off for dinner after the game! 

Aye she was sittin on his knee tryin to winch him after half time, then every 5 mins she would try to slap him and start going tonto then revert back to trying to winch him ? after it she went over the table to try and slap him it was fuckin embarassing. She was shoutin she only went to the bar for him and that he knows shes a celtic fan. As soon as that was heard we all started singing and it made her even worse ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was in there for the Kilmarnock away game at the start of the season. (Tavs 30 yard free kick equaliser. 

Got in there about 2 hours before kick off. 10 minutes later the place was heaving. 

A very good mate of mine will be in there on Sat with about 15 other boys from Irvine. 

Get there early before they drink the place dry 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...