How would you...

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No you don't just free transfer them or if they've got too long to go with their contracts freeze the cunts out 

I'd like to think they'd be like most other professional footballers who if they aren't in the managers plans they want to go, never know though.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We're in no man's land, league-wise. Mathematically, I know that ins't true, but we're not going to catch Aberdeen and St Johnstone aren't going to catch us, so we have absolutely fuck all to play for.

We always have something to play for. This attitude seems to be rubbing off on the players too!

5 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We're in no man's land, league-wise. Mathematically, I know that ins't true, but we're not going to catch Aberdeen and St Johnstone aren't going to catch us, so we have absolutely fuck all to play for.

Even the game on Saturday, I couldn't care less about. Last weekend was the remaining opportunity to salvage anything meaningful from this disaster of a season and we didn't even show up. We were dominated, controlled and bullied by a Celtic side that didn't even get out of second gear.

I appreciate that this isn't his squad, but I have not been impressed by Caixinha, whatsoever. A large portion of the blame from Sunday's result goes to him; his structure to contain them failed, miserably. Even his press conferences irritate me. Why is he telling The Sun & Daily Record's pen boys that his assistant said the players were shitting it before kick-off? Keep that in-house, for fuck's sake.

To answer the question, I'd navigate my way through the remainder of the season, not with young boys, but with this squad, allowing them one last opportunity to demonstrate what they're capable of - very little, I expetct. One eye should be on the summer.

I hear what you are saying but it still gives me a good feeling when we win a game wether it's a friendly or testimonial or whatever type of game. Not a lot at stake in the League now but I'll still be pissed if we lose any of them.

8 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm assuming you didn't watch the youth cup final last night then...

Maybe not go as far as putting a whole team of youths but I'd quite like to see a few youths given a run out. Bates and Beerman have put some of our first team to shame, granted neither has been spectacular but I'd rather see other like them.given a chance that the likes of Waghorn flounder about. 

2 hours ago, five stars said:

Pedro's still trying to find his best 11 and get them playing the way he wants, so i wouldn't make wholesale changes.

Beerman, Bates, Mackay, holt and Mackay should play as there young and still developing.

and pish

He needs to assess the players he will have available next season in the remaining games. That means Hyndman and Torral dropping out the team. Now that European football is almost certainly guaranteed there is no point playing players who won't be here next year.

I'm from the jock Wallace school of thought. Knock a few heads together, kick a few arses. Ensure they know what it means to play for this great club. Let them know what it means to win on Saturday. Finish second- the least that we should expect! Ultimately it needs a few colts brought through and given the seeming lack of finance, good scouting to bring in some q. Unlit you before the price goes through the roof. Need to shift some dead Wright to free up wages. I'd like to see us build properly. Might not win league next season, but put in a proper challenge and certainly look to win it back in 2 years. Should at least be looking at winning a cup next year.

16 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Even the game on Saturday, I couldn't care less about. Last weekend was the remaining opportunity to salvage anything meaningful from this disaster of a season and we didn't even show up. We were dominated, controlled and bullied by a Celtic side that didn't even get out of second gear.

I appreciate that this isn't his squad, but I have not been impressed by Caixinha, whatsoever. A large portion of the blame from Sunday's result goes to him; his structure to contain them failed, miserably. Even his press conferences irritate me. Why is he telling The Sun & Daily Record's pen boys that his assistant said the players were shitting it before kick-off? Keep that in-house, for fuck's sake.

To answer the question, I'd navigate my way through the remainder of the season, not with young boys, but with this squad, allowing them one last opportunity to demonstrate what they're capable of - very little, I expetct. One eye should be on the summer.

Was Mourinho wrong to rip the fuck out of Luke Shaw and Anthony Martial in public? Look at their improved performances recently. 

The difference is we have shitebag players who don't have the mentality to play for our club. If my manager fucking slated me I'd be so angry I'd throw everything into my next project to show everyone how good I am. These players go into their shells and shite it. 

Get them all to fuck. I'm done with this lot.

10 hours ago, five stars said:

Pedro's still trying to find his best 11 and get them playing the way he wants, so i wouldn't make wholesale changes.

Beerman, Bates, Mackay, holt and Dodoo should play as there young and still developing.

Don't think I could handle 2 shitebag McKay's playing for us. 

I think Pedro is assessing who he wants to keep for next season, those he thinks will fit into his style of play.

The others will be sold if possible or left out in the cold until they get fed up and leave.

He will have a good idea of who he would like to bring in for next season.Those he chooses to keep from the present squad, he feels, will gel with those he wants to bring in.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Was Mourinho wrong to rip the fuck out of Luke Shaw and Anthony Martial in public? Look at their improved performances recently. 

The difference is we have shitebag players who don't have the mentality to play for our club. If my manager fucking slated me I'd be so angry I'd throw everything into my next project to show everyone how good I am. These players go into their shells and shite it. 

Get them all to fuck. I'm done with this lot.

Shaw and Martial - light years ahead of our players in terms of ability - were criticised for underperforming and a lack of effort; Caixinha didn't criticise our players, he said they were shitting themselves. What good does revealing that their bottle was going do to their anxiety?

Two entirely different scenarios, I'm afraid. 

The remainder of your post, I agree with.