17/18 kits

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

I don't really understand the boycott. It's not hurting Ashley on the slightest and has led to seeing nothing but green and grey all over the country. I'll be buying it when it's out.

Been out with the wife today and all I have seen is their shit top and tracksuit everywhere. Never seen 1 Rangers top. It's a shame that all this boardroom shite has people possibly not buying their kids the top. 

Boycotting never seems to work in our favour, and it usually ends up conspiring against us in one way or another.

I'm a bit long in tooth to be wearing football jerseys myself, but if I had a kid and he/she wanted one, I wouldn't think twice.

I remember the pride I had wearing the jersey as a nipper, thinking I was Davie Cooper.

3 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Boycotting never seems to work in our favour, and it usually ends up conspiring against us in one way or another.

I'm a bit long in tooth to be wearing football jerseys myself, but if I had a kid and he/she wanted one, I wouldn't think twice.

I remember the pride I had wearing the jersey as a nipper, thinking I was Davie Cooper.

Snaggletooth get yourself a tap ?

Surely a future kit manufacturer aren't going to come in and offer huge amounts of money to the club when they look at the figures and realise not many tops have been sold.

the boycott and lion brand strips have been a complete shambles.

you buy a top to show your support and pride of your club not to give money. About time the lionbranders realise that.

buy a top support the club.

10 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

New kit sponsor to be announced next week and new jersey in july. Supposedly something being worked so the club can sell the jersey and not rangers retail. How true that is im unsure but thats the rumours. 

Lionbrand top with Club 1872 as sponsor.

12 hours ago, duffy2391 said:

Guy off the FF Facebook page claiming from a 'good source' that Rangers will announce a deal with Nike shortly ?

He's just put 2 + 2 together because one of our players we are signing is sponsored by Nike! ???