17/18 kits

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually think he punted his Puma shares mate, and he only had about 3% anyway. 

Must be falling in hard times selling all these shares ???, what I would like to know is why did Ashley letnus renegomtatite the a new deal,when the old one had us by the balls and let's not forget he sold us the stadium rights back for a £1, I never saw Ashley as the bad guy but as a business man and if anyone was to blame it was Charles Green.

Anyway good work by the board as the kit deal is vital to our budget and we can walk away after a year. One thing is for sure Ashley and puma will get a shock at how many strips we shift this season.  I have got one but will be purchasing another 4 home kits when in stock 

53 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Must be falling in hard times selling all these shares ???, what I would like to know is why did Ashley letnus renegomtatite the a new deal,when the old one had us by the balls and let's not forget he sold us the stadium rights back for a £1, I never saw Ashley as the bad guy but as a business man and if anyone was to blame it was Charles Green.

Anyway good work by the board as the kit deal is vital to our budget and we can walk away after a year. One thing is for sure Ashley and puma will get a shock at how many strips we shift this season.  I have got one but will be purchasing another 4 home kits when in stock 

He is happy to get something instead of nothing. 

The deal saw both sides save face and both sides will make some money. SD are by far the best option when you want a retail partner, but they have to give us far better terms than we have at the moment. 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I dont see why its taking so long to get new stock and i dont understand how there is no stock left.

Last week almost no one was buying tops then all of a sudden their gone within 24 hours? Dont see how thats possible

The Club are missing a beat here, all there is in the magastore is cheap crap, some of the stuff literally looks like white undershirts with the badge printed on them and theyre selling them for a tenner.

Its mid summer and folk are wanting stuff for their holidays they should be getting the finger out and getting them sold.

How will this work out anyway if the shirts are going for £20 quid? How can there still be profit for Rangers, Puma and SD if theyre still doing last seasons top?

New stock tomorrow apparently.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

New stock tomorrow apparently.

They probably are having to make more shirts. They would only have made so many last season to see how they were going to sell. No way would the have thousands of tops in a warehouse all this time. And with it being the start of a season and all teams getting new kits. We're prob at the back of the list for priority orders after the boycott and the fact there only £20.

3 hours ago, Barasa said:

O.T. Is Powerade still easily available in Scotland? It's been missing from the supermarket shelves for months where I live. I've tried to find out why to no avail.

Taigs must have put the screws on thr supermarkets cause Powerade supports sectarianism.  

What annoys me is they are not taking any sort of orders or payment either online or in the megastore, I managed to get my son the home shirt long sleeve medium boys but still want 2 large long sleeve, 1 medium long sleeve and a baby kit 1-2 years. Now when I was in Saturday their should have been a till set up for orders only and then they can send the strips direct and more importantly they have my money.

One thing is for sure , no matter what retail deal we do in the future that shop must come under Rangers control and never be let out JJB or sport direct. 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I think Ashley is a shareholder in puma also,  puma did not want involved in the dispute and wanted to remain neutral.  Now it sorted they will want to make our kit for years to come as we do sell a shit load of kits. 

Now that the retail situation was sorted with SD last week, and as you say Puma was sat on the sidelines of the dispute with SD, I'm surprised Puma has not been restored to visibility as a shirt sponsor on the Rangers website or on the background media boards.  Will be interesting to see if they have any advertising at Ibrox the European game.     The continued absence of any recognition by Rangers in the Club's media displays of Puma's role as strip sponsor is puzzling given that the row with SD is over.   Maybe a Puma exec needs to give Robertson a call to ask what's going on.  

22 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Anyone have any bother with Hermes delivering your tops ? Orderd it Thursday night said it would be here today revived email from SD saying it had been picked up no sign of it yet! 

I groaned when I read it was Hermes delivering. They are fucking shite. Going by previous experience I won't get mine till the back of 8 tonight. Either that or I know it'll be a taig delivery driver who'll just bin it :lol:

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I dont see why its taking so long to get new stock and i dont understand how there is no stock left.

Last week almost no one was buying tops then all of a sudden their gone within 24 hours? Dont see how thats possible

The Club are missing a beat here, all there is in the magastore is cheap crap, some of the stuff literally looks like white undershirts with the badge printed on them and theyre selling them for a tenner.

Its mid summer and folk are wanting stuff for their holidays they should be getting the finger out and getting them sold.

How will this work out anyway if the shirts are going for £20 quid? How can there still be profit for Rangers, Puma and SD if theyre still doing last seasons top?

I wouldn't be surprised to see the price go up tomorrow! Get rid of all the stock they had at the time of the agreement! New order placed and put on the shelves again at full price!

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Now that the retail situation was sorted with SD last week, and as you say Puma was sat on the sidelines of the dispute with SD, I'm surprised Puma has not been restored to visibility as a shirt sponsor on the Rangers website or on the background media boards.  Will be interesting to see if they have any advertising at Ibrox the European game.     The continued absence of any recognition by Rangers in the Club's media displays of Puma's role as strip sponsor is puzzling given that the row with SD is over.   Maybe a Puma exec needs to give Robertson a call to ask what's going on.  

Is be surprised if Puma even gave a fuck anymore after last season. Could see them make some more kit to last for so long then stop. They ain't gonna be with us next year.

33 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I groaned when I read it was Hermes delivering. They are fucking shite. Going by previous experience I won't get mine till the back of 8 tonight. Either that or I know it'll be a taig delivery driver who'll just bin it :lol:

You on the same boat then mate waiting on it still ? 

42 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Where abouts u live mate & when did it get delivered ? 

East Kilbride mate. I ordered last thur just picked the standard delivery and got emails n texts the day updating me. And sure enough it was here when I got back from work today. 

42 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

East Kilbride mate. I ordered last thur just picked the standard delivery and got emails n texts the day updating me. And sure enough it was here when I got back from work today. 

Am the same orderd Thursday just done standard delivery aswell got an email saying it had been picked up by Hermes but no text from them reckon it will Be here tomorrow now. Long as it's here for Thursday am not given a fuck??

Just now, BailliestonTB said:

Am the same orderd Thursday just done standard delivery aswell got an email saying it had been picked up by Hermes but no text from them reckon it will Be here tomorrow now. Long as it's here for Thursday am not given a fuck??

:lol: A was the same mate panicking like fuck. Aye ad imagine either later the night or the mora. Even if its pissin down thursday am still going to be a t shirt wanker :UK:

Just now, M4XGERSBF3 said:

:lol: A was the same mate panicking like fuck. Aye ad imagine either later the night or the mora. Even if its pissin down thursday am still going to be a t shirt wanker :UK:

Am the same could be snowing n al still be there no jumper or jacket on hahaha. Canny wait send it on

• 2 weeks later...

I see the Rangers website has now restored Puma to the Rangers list of official sponsors.    No fanfare on this, no interview with Robertson about the Rangers relationship with Puma, just quietly restored Puma's name to the website credits and added a link to the Puma website.    

Haven't heard any more about the launch of an new away kit though since King announced that last seasons home kit was being kept for next season but alternative away kits were being planned.