17/18 kits

16 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

my surname is Ferguson. when i originally setup my email address years ago craigferguson was taken so i just removed a letter and ive stuck with that username since. i just wanna see it as i know the mhanky mob are releasing theres next thursday

daviekng, craighouton, broxiber, kennymillr and hermajestythequen like this

17 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

Hi, 

Has there been any leaked images of the 17/18 kit for next season?? 

Not saying im buying not bought 1 in years just need to see what its like.

Thanks

Hi mate if you go onto http://www.footyheadlines.com/?m=1 they show all the leaked images of next seasons kit. There isnt 1 of Rangers yet but there is 1s of Arsenal and Dortmund so it gives you an idea of the template puma will be using next term. 

16 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

And I'm pretty sure Ashley got the shirt sponsor rights.  We don't get any income for that 

And he was opposed to selling shirts without the sponsor too, which we used to do. (Not idea if he changed his stance on that.) Even if the retail issue got sorted, I wouldn't be buying anything advertising 32Red. Away tae fuck wi that. 

On 28/04/2017 at 6:12 PM, harlands plater said:

I thought this season's was one of the best in recent years, it's a shame it will always be a reminder of a shambles of a season.

As visually pleasing as this years designs were (especially the home), the material they're made from would be as well be tissue paper it's that thin and cheap. I have the Puma Arsenal shirts for this season and the fabric used for that is far superior.

23 minutes ago, ScottMiddler said:

As visually pleasing as this years designs were (especially the home), the material they're made from would be as well be tissue paper it's that thin and cheap. I have the Puma Arsenal shirts for this season and the fabric used for that is far superior.

Fuck up Scott

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 4:44 PM, craigfeguson said:

my surname is Ferguson. when i originally setup my email address years ago craigferguson was taken so i just removed a letter and ive stuck with that username since. i just wanna see it as i know the mhanky mob are releasing theres next thursday

Why did you not just add a few numbers at the end like any normal cunt? 

On 28/04/2017 at 4:44 PM, craigfeguson said:

You deliberately misspelt your own name?! ??

On 29/04/2017 at 4:52 PM, marka1979 said:

Hi mate if you go onto http://www.footyheadlines.com/?m=1 they show all the leaked images of next seasons kit. There isnt 1 of Rangers yet but there is 1s of Arsenal and Dortmund so it gives you an idea of the template puma will be using next term. 

Give Dortmund have hoops next year I do hope not!

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/12/borussia-dortmund-17-18-kit.html?m=1

21 hours ago, ScottMiddler said:

Scottfiddler

23 hours ago, ScottMiddler said:

Why should puma spends more on shirts that are just going to sit in a warehouse instead if actually selling?

10 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

We've got underarmour next year somehow.Someone fucked up the rangers.co.uk website the other week and put under armour logos and links on it in error.Got removed pretty quick though.All the puma logos and references to puma have been removed from the site too

Are you being serious ? The thought of under armour kits gets me excited !

On 29/04/2017 at 10:01 AM, Aubie92 said:

And he was opposed to selling shirts without the sponsor too, which we used to do. (Not idea if he changed his stance on that.) Even if the retail issue got sorted, I wouldn't be buying anything advertising 32Red. Away tae fuck wi that. 

100% with this, unless they can make it not peel like the ntl home I'm wearing now. Good as new apart from a few burns.