17/18 kits

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

Would love to be able to get a strip next year and know it's no going to that cunt Ashley. Had a wee boy 13 months ago and he's no been in a strip yet which is killing me inside a wee bit.

Buy him a strip then!  Aye, fat cunt gets a bit(Scunner) but so does the club, albeit a pittance. Just don't put the wee man in a Lyinbrand one. :guns:

Fucked that last post, 

Gonna go out on a limb and say that goalie kits next season will be orange and black, 

Dortmund just released their kit for next season and their keeper kits were orange and black, having been with puma for a few years it's easy to see their keeper kits are always the same template and usually the same 5-6 colours, for every team, so if they want to try and start shifting rangers kits I can see them trying this.

2 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Fucked that last post, 

Gonna go out on a limb and say that goalie kits next season will be orange and black, 

Dortmund just released their kit for next season and their keeper kits were orange and black, having been with puma for a few years it's easy to see their keeper kits are always the same template and usually the same 5-6 colours, for every team, so if they want to try and start shifting rangers kits I can see them trying this.

Attached the Dortmund kits to have a look, what ever the colours that'll be the goalkeeper kits next season.

borussia-dortmund-17-18-goalkeeper-kits-2.jpg

borussia-dortmund-17-18-goalkeeper-kits-4.jpg

On 2017-5-16 at 3:35 PM, kris1984 said:

Would love to be able to get a strip next year and know it's no going to that cunt Ashley. Had a wee boy 13 months ago and he's no been in a strip yet which is killing me inside a wee bit.

Buy your son a strip ffs

I don't buy the top for myself but my 11yo son gets the strip. He's a kid ffs 

On 16 May 2017 at 3:35 PM, kris1984 said:

Buy him the strip. He's a child not for him to decide the politics.

also Rangers might be getting shite money from it but it's still giving some money to the club which is better than none at all.

On 16/05/2017 at 3:35 PM, kris1984 said:

I still get my 2 kids the strips. My eldest just started playing football and all the other Rangers lads wear our kits, would hate my wee boy turning up without a Rangers strip on while all the wee lizards were there in their horrible green n grey outfits.

On 16/05/2017 at 3:35 PM, kris1984 said:

I still get my 2 kids the strips. My eldest just started playing football and all the other Rangers lads wear our kits, would hate my wee boy turning up without a Rangers strip on while all the wee lizards were there in their horrible green n grey outfits.

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

Was my greatest memories getting the new strip the day it came out when I was young. I wouldn't take that away from my son just to prove uber staunchness. 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Was my greatest memories getting the new strip the day it came out when I was young. I wouldn't take that away from my son just to prove uber staunchness. 

No one would judge you.its the individuals choice.The same uber staunch cunts will be the same ones arranging boycotts and starving the club of money back in the day while their chief commander old dodgy Dave has been at the helm for our current bag of shite season without a word being said.

8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

No one would judge you.its the individuals choice.The same uber staunch cunts will be the same ones arranging boycotts and starving the club of money back in the day while their chief commander old dodgy Dave has been at the helm for our current bag of shite season without a word being said.

I couldn't care less if anyone did judge me. Hate all they high and mighty fans. 

Fuck having my son jump about with a lionbrand top on :lol:

Well here's me thinking mendacious and Mr Ashley had a new deal going, after mendacious tore him a new one.

It was in the BR, so must be true.

Fuck all to do with king lovers what anyone does with their hard earned. Particularly with them doing such a great job in guzzling every blue pound out there for themselves.

6 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Buy the wee man the kit, it's far more important to get a kid an infinity and a Rangers identity than worrying about a club dispute with Mike Ashley, utterly depressing seeing less and less kids with Rangers tops on while that mob seem to be multiplying on a weekly basis... this strip boycott might sound good in theory but in practice all it has ever done has massively diluted Rangers visual presence in Glasgow, my worry isn't for the already going Rangers fans but the 5-10 year olds who aren't be afforded this right of passage, we're in danger of losing a generation 

Great post mate, the damage to our brand by this boycott is far greater than people realise IMO, I hope it is sorted soon as King told us a few weeks ago.

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Buy the wee man the kit, it's far more important to get a kid an infinity and a Rangers identity than worrying about a club dispute with Mike Ashley, utterly depressing seeing less and less kids with Rangers tops on while that mob seem to be multiplying on a weekly basis... this strip boycott might sound good in theory but in practice all it has ever done has massively diluted Rangers visual presence in Glasgow, my worry isn't for the already going Rangers fans but the 5-10 year olds who aren't be afforded this right of passage, we're in danger of losing a generation 

Great post and most definitely the truth.