17/18 kits

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Same as buying stuff I can also wear whatever the fuck i please as well , did you google troglodyte first to find out what it means, imagine a Rangers fan wearing his teams colours on holiday, fucking disgraceful but with you're permission I'll carry on with it........ ya wank. 

too right. buy what you want from where you want. i'm off next month and might pick up that 3rd shirt. i'll never be ashamed to wear a rangers top and they are brilliant at keeping you cool in hot weather.

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Same as buying stuff I can also wear whatever the fuck i please as well , did you google troglodyte first to find out what it means, imagine a Rangers fan wearing his teams colours on holiday, fucking disgraceful but with you're permission I'll carry on with it........ ya wank. 

Haha! I certainly googled how to spell it! 

Got to make sure you've got all 3 tops for daytime by the pool, and nice smart Rangers polo for the club singer at night. Same denim shorts for both outfits obv. What else would you wear in Benidorm? 

11 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm going on holiday towards the end of June and I'll be buying Rangers stuff to wear, and I'll be buying it from anywhere i fucking like because I'm all grown up now and can make these life changing decisions by myself 

I do hope your under 18. Grown men shouldnt wear football tops on holiday. 

At the games and 5 asides.

4 hours ago, bluenose1975 said:

Best place to buy yer rangers gear is from our resident erskine fund raiser govanblue, albeit  non current, but it's all authentic, all donated direct from the club and more importantly 100% erskine bound.  Time for another sale matey ??

I bought quite a lot the last time for myself and my boy. 

Prices are excellent too. 

11 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Got to make sure you've got all 3 tops for daytime by the pool, and nice smart Rangers polo for the club singer at night. Same denim shorts for both outfits obv. What else would you wear in Benidorm? 

From what I've seen, a celtic strip and a republic of ireland tracky

:britney:

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I bought quite a lot the last time for myself and my boy. 

Prices are excellent too. 

Got quite a bit aff the big chap and for what he charged the quality gear made for some quality tokens of appreciation to the lads around us, gb's what I'd class as a proper selfless Gers fan, top bloke ??

25 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Got quite a bit aff the big chap and for what he charged the quality gear made for some quality tokens of appreciation to the lads around us, gb's what I'd class as a proper selfless Gers fan, top bloke ??

He's class. I got a medal from him on Wednesday night 

Wtf is wrong wearing a Rangers top abroad? It's nice seeing the locals take interest and have even sold a couple of strips abroad. 

I guess you'd rather they were wearing scum tops? It still advertises our club and spreads the good word.