Bars open early tomorrow

Davhow

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

To make up for my last post looking for a rangers pub in Dublin I'm now back home and going to Ibrox tomorrow! Any bars in town or along PRW open at 10am?

Orange halls beside the blue star just off PRW is open from 8am

2 hours ago, Davhow said:

To make up for my last post looking for a rangers pub in Dublin I'm now back home and going to Ibrox tomorrow! Any bars in town or along PRW open at 10am?

You need the help of AA. with your drink problem. They also come out to assist you if your car has broken down. If you've crashed your car into a ditch, while pished, they'll be there a lot faster, to help you get home, or the nearest boozer, where ever you want to go.

There was a time when I enjoyed a bevvy before, during and after an Old Firm game.  In fact, any game.  In fact, even if there was no game.  Served my apprenticeship as a young idiot.  Clean and sober since October 11th, 1978 and my sponsor in AA was a Celtic fan.  My addiction is still on my shoulder, doing sit-ups and jogging, patient and persistent.  I don't visit licensed premises.  Still cheer on the teddies. 

10 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

How the fuck did you get to the age you are now without starving mate? .... :p:

:UK:

My maw asks me that all the time. All down to the good advice I get on forums!