Has the manager already lost the dressing room?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Would you not agree that pedros player options have been limited even more than Murtys? When your this pish every player counts. No wallace. No hodson. An 18 year old up against that wee cunt. 

He set us up and we got tanked at home like that for the first time in over 100 years. 

The squads shite but it's still good enough not to get raped like that at home. 

Everyone is to blame from King to Pedro to the players. Folk letting ones off need to get real 

the question should really be has he already lost the stands....

all the talk in the world means fuck all to me, I need to see some strategy, some improvement, I need to understand what his style is, what formation he is trying to play, how he learns from what he is seeing.

I don't give a fuck about moments and transitions, I don't even care that he can say words about showing passion and reflecting the passion of the fans. I need to see it on the pitch

Portugese version of Le Guen, this is Scottish football, the skills needed to win here are not the same as elsewhere, and i don't give a fuck that this is a sad state of affairs for Scottish football because until we can win here we can't win anywhere

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Fine.

I don't believe he's any better than Warburton.

He hasn't managed in what I'd call a decent league.

He won in Mexico and was managing in Qatar.

He is not good enough in my opinion to manage this club, off course he has a pretty poor squad of players but I would point out that Murty got a draw with the same squad.

Thats fair enough mate. 

But as previously pointed out, Murty had (albeit slightly) better player options. 

Im not defending that today because its not acceptable 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He set us up and we got tanked at home like that for the first time in over 100 years. 

The squads shite but it's still good enough not to get raped like that at home. 

Everyone is to blame from King to Pedro to the players. Folk letting ones off need to get real 

Agreed ?

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Ffs  , it's not his team. Sick of cunts blaming Pedro - any manager couldn't make these clowns play football

Any managers who gets humped in consecutive games without changing tatics that blatantly don't work gets some of the blame in my eyes.

He was in attendance when murty showed how to set up this team of shitebags against the taigs.  He ignored it so takes some of the blame. Not as much blame as the wee lassies pretending to be Rangers players mind you 

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

If this is the case, this would normally lead to the board getting rid of the manager as it's far easier to get rid of one guy as opposed to a dozen players. Not this time! This is a perfect chance for everyone of those incompetent bastards to be shown the door.

The jury is massively out on Pedro but the least the guy deserves is a chance to work with his own players. We can all see that these imposters are an embarrassment to this club, so IMO he shouldn't be judged on their shortcomings. 

We are fast becoming another diddy club that the scum hammer every week, huge change is required in the squad. This is unbearable today, we are at Ibrox, our home, our supposed fortress and that mob have just strolled it. Absolutely numb. Get them all out. 

Oh ffs lets hang a new new manager. Lost the dressing room? He never fucking had one. Miller and Hill are the only two of any quality that we have and ffs, don't tell me tav and fod. Fucking useless, but I can't blame any of the players or the manager.

We have a systemic problem from top to bottom. The elephant in the room is king and this board. There will be NO investment at the level needed to challenge the scum whilst they remain.

Unless you are blind, then Surely to fuck you witnessed a scum team that have far better quality, well organised, well drilled with the right mentality to shred anyone in this backwater. That scoreline could easily have been 10-1 ffs.

Pedro is no more than a patsy, as any other manager will be whilst this board remain.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Thats fair enough mate. 

But as previously pointed out, Murty had (albeit slightly) better player options. 

Im not defending that today because its not acceptable 

You're right it's completely unacceptable, but I'm sorry to say I don't see it changing this season or next, nor maybe even the season beyond that in fact so long as we're run by the shyster from South Africa we're fucked.

In arriving when he did Pedro is given the rest of this season to assess the squad and decide who to keep.  He's clearly decided on keeping Miller for another year  As for the rest he must by now have made is mind up.  Whether he's told them all yet is another story.   He's been around long enough now for players to decide for themselves if they are ready, willing and able to work with Pedro next season or whether they'd prefer somewhere more comfortable, like Forest for instance.  

The players he needs to win are those who he still wants next season and those he brings in.   By 'win' I mean those who get his way of working and get what he wants them to do and who go and do it.  Not those with the 'fuck you' attitude.  Not those who secretly bleat about their holiday plans being messed up.  Not those who get their kicks from sly chats with journos or with third parties who then report to journos.    Seems to me - but I might be very very wrong - that he is deliberately setting out to make it clear that while he is manager then its players who are ready, willing and able to work the way he wants them to in order to give it a vastly better go next season.......or fuck off at the end of this season.   With that in mind there will be those in the dressing room that respond positively to this and those that don't.  For those that don't then their efforts for Rangers for the remainder of this season are just about going through the motions in games and picking up their final pay checks. 

It's who Pedro brings in for next season that I want to see.  And to see if the Board backs him with enough of a transfer budget.  

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

You're right it's completely unacceptable, but I'm sorry to say I don't see it changing this season or next, nor maybe even the season beyond that in fact so long as we're run by the shyster from South Africa we're fucked.

Its a huge concern.

I honestly dont think theyre that good, we're just utter shite. I cant see how we'll get the funds to bring in 7/8 quality players.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs lets hang a new new manager. Lost the dressing room? He never fucking had one. Miller and Hill are the only two of any quality that we have and ffs, don't tell me tav and fod. Fucking useless, but I can't blame any of the players or the manager.

We have a systemic problem from top to bottom. The elephant in the room is king and this board. There will be NO investment at the level needed to challenge the scum whilst they remain.

Unless you are blind, then Surely to fuck you witnessed a scum team that have far better quality, well organised, well drilled with the right mentality to shred anyone in this backwater. That scoreline could easily have been 10-1 ffs.

Pedro is no more than a patsy, as any other manager will be whilst this board remain.

This is being said by loads of folk... right fine, the board and King are shite.... does that make Pedro a better manager... does it fuck... 

Pedro probably is a patsy but don't see how that should stop us criticising him

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Its a huge concern.

I honestly dont think theyre that good, we're just utter shite. I cant see how we'll get the funds to bring in 7/8 quality players.

In terms of Scottish football they are unfortunately that good, equally unfortunately we're saddled with a team that would struggle to beat Albion Rovers.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

? Nobody is disputing a huge portion of the blame lies with the board. 

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This is being said by loads of folk... right fine, the board and King are shite.... does that make Pedro a better manager... does it fuck... 

Quite right.

Pile in.

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Because he's a patsy to take the heat off what should be our real target every minute of the day, the board. You're being misdirected.

10 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

the question should really be has he already lost the stands....

all the talk in the world means fuck all to me, I need to see some strategy, some improvement, I need to understand what his style is, what formation he is trying to play, how he learns from what he is seeing.

I don't give a fuck about moments and transitions, I don't even care that he can say words about showing passion and reflecting the passion of the fans. I need to see it on the pitch

Portugese version of Le Guen, this is Scottish football, the skills needed to win here are not the same as elsewhere, and i don't give a fuck that this is a sad state of affairs for Scottish football because until we can win here we can't win anywhere

Exactly this. Who gives a fuck if he's lost the players, they're shite 

If he's lost the fans (think he has lost most) then he's better off resigning right now before things get really bad.

Just now, Coop said:

Because he's a patsy to take the heat off what should be our real target every minute of the day, the board. You're being misdirected.

Don't get it to be honest, King needs chased but is that likely to happen? We need investment but is that likely to happen? They have fucked up this appointment again and all i can think of in my current frame of mind is that the fans need to let the board know that they have fucked it. Still got probably the majority saying its too early and its no his team. what is it 7 games in and you can see they have fucked it with this manager

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

It wasn't Murtys team either but he set it up to compete and have a chance. A good manager can get more out of players who lack in ability. Pedro is getting less. I hope I am proven wrong. But right now he looks a dud 

And Murty overseen defeats to Dundee - who have lost 7 on the bounce - and an Inverness team that just got horsed by Ross County.  Pedro has undoubtedly made mistakes - but the common factor  between our three managers this year are the players.

The majority are average at best, inconsistent and have a distinct lack of desire and professional pride - hard things for any manager to change in a matter of weeks.

Warburton royally fucked the transfer window last summer with only Hill having any sort of impact - Pedro needs to get every signing spot on or we'll be a distant second or third again.

19 minutes ago, billscott said:

who is going to buy any of these players  you would have to give them away but if they dont want to go we are stuck  the only alternative is paying off their contracts but that is money wasted again

Could be the best money we spend.