Has the manager already lost the dressing room?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alec87 said:

Are you serious ?

Why wouldn't I be serious? 

His point was that we wouldn't have funds to pay players off, it's a transfer window they can be sold, even if it's on the cheap or on free transfers, why would we need to pay any of them off?

2 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Any managers who gets humped in consecutive games without changing tatics that blatantly don't work gets some of the blame in my eyes.

He was in attendance when murty showed how to set up this team of shitebags against the taigs.  He ignored it so takes some of the blame. Not as much blame as the wee lassies pretending to be Rangers players mind you 

We know the squad is shite? Pedro made it worse tho . Waghorn?

17 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

His point was that we wouldn't have funds to pay players off, it's a transfer window they can be sold, even if it's on the cheap or on free transfers, why would we need to pay any of them off?

Because they won't get anything like the money they are on with us. So they won't go without being paid up. Pretty naive to think otherwise. 

4 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

If this is the case, this would normally lead to the board getting rid of the manager as it's far easier to get rid of one guy as opposed to a dozen players. Not this time! This is a perfect chance for everyone of those incompetent bastards to be shown the door.

The jury is massively out on Pedro but the least the guy deserves is a chance to work with his own players. We can all see that these imposters are an embarrassment to this club, so IMO he shouldn't be judged on their shortcomings. 

We are fast becoming another diddy club that the scum hammer every week, huge change is required in the squad. This is unbearable today, we are at Ibrox, our home, our supposed fortress and that mob have just strolled it. Absolutely numb. Get them all out. 

Hope he has lost the dressing room. Most of the fucking cowards shouldn't there next season anyway. 

44 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Because, simply stated, in order to sell goods or commodities you need both a seller and a purchaser, who is going to pay money for most of these wasters?   Even on a 'free' they would likely reject deals as other clubs would not be able to match their current salaries.

32 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Hopefully 90% of the current dressing room wont be there next season.

Totally agree, but I doubt very much if we have the funds for such a spree.

And totally gutting the squad to bring in what, who and what calibre ?

You don't get good players for " Toffee Crisp Wrappers " MW tried that and look where we've ended up humiliated.

I think a lot of the players have to get used to the change from earburtons modern man management style (soft) and Pedro's rocket up the arse style 

I think he's pushed this too soon and they look unmotivated

should never look unmotivated in an old firm, scandalous 

I could go into a long explanation of what I think concerning this team but to avoid upsetting anyone all I'll say is that this team isn't the manager's to lose, these guys were losers before he came on the scene and have never been winners.

Full clear-out or suffer the consequence i.e. celebrating 2nd next year like it's an achievement.

This reality doesn't mean however that I think the manager is here to lead us to glory.

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Totally agree, but I doubt very much if we have the funds for such a spree.

And totally gutting the squad to bring in what, who and what calibre ?

You don't get good players for " Toffee Crisp Wrappers " MW tried that and look where we've ended up humiliated.

We don't...I know.

We actually need 20 million just to compete imo but as you say I have no idea were it is coming from.

55 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

We don't...I know.

We actually need 20 million just to compete imo but as you say I have no idea were it is coming from.

Maybe about 30-40 tbh the price of players these days is insane for a jelavic caliber of player now you are looking at 10-15 million atleast now.

59 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I could go into a long explanation of what I think concerning this team but to avoid upsetting anyone all I'll say is that this team isn't the manager's to lose, these guys were losers before he came on the scene and have never been winners.

Full clear-out or suffer the consequence i.e. celebrating 2nd next year like it's an achievement.

This reality doesn't mean however that I think the manager is here to lead us to glory.

Don't often post but absolutely this. I'd add that its telling that this shower can't/ are not able to be fucking intelligent enough to know that they're in a shop window in todays game. i hope Port Vale reserves kick lumps out of each of them as they live their deluded entitled lives.

Warburton totally underestimated the standard up here, he bought dross he worked with previously at English third division level, I think Pedro is clever and already knows what's required to fix the team, question is where the money comes from as we need a dozen players.

Warburton had a rolling contract and they give Pedro a 3 year deal?  What the fuck are the board thinking off? I have followed the Gers during the Greig bad years and Wallace's return and the last two games have been 2 of the worst displays in a long long long time.

Pedro is not Rangers class, yes they are not his players but they have got worse , A under 21 coach gets the tactics spot on yet Pedro is left wanting?

Does King and co think we real fans button up the fudking back? Warburton left because he was not given anything like the budget he needed.

I expect club 1872 and our supporter liaison officer to ask what the fuck is going on?

Even if we pushed the boat out and spent £10m , who would trust Pedro with that?

Average manager who has done jack shit, but King and co think he's the bees fucking knees.

Been going to Ibrox regular since 1979 and was disgusted by the cunts leaving at ht and when the third went in, shame on the fucking lot of you but how many of you are fucking glory hunters? 

Follow follow but I fear the worst as Pedro in charge the league is gone next season along with him and another pay off.

King and the board have a lot of explaining to do as this is a fucking shambles 

13 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

These players should just get to fuck. Pedro hopefully knows what's needed and I hope he has the backing to do it. 

What's needed is a board who know what the fuck they are doing, and as for Pedro ? A under 21 manager gotbthe tactics spot on but as for Pedro?   Left wanting big time but then again he has done fuck all as a manager.

I wrote on the forum a while ago with the hole extra day training and the hole new direction the club was taking would unsettle our players and I think I am correct. These players look as if they are unhappy and look like they are unwilling to play for Pedro. I am worried very worried. What if we do get rid of Warbuttons shite then Pedro signs all these pishy no namers from Europe and it doesn't work out back to square one. 

These players have had it to easy last few years and now someone has came in and being strict in a professional way they are throwing school boy tamtrums

21 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

Warburton totally underestimated the standard up here, he bought dross he worked with previously at English third division level, I think Pedro is clever and already knows what's required to fix the team, question is where the money comes from as we need a dozen players.

Warbs lost 5-1 at their  midden and it was nothing as bad as today, he then ran them close in the league cup and were unlucky not to get a draw at Ibrox, an under 21 coach gets us a draw at their midden yet Sunday's semi final was a training exercise for Celtic and as for today ?   

More than the players need to be blamed , from chairman to manager then players