Has the manager already lost the dressing room?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he has then it's this bunch of muppets that are solely at fault for that. If they're not buying into his methods then they can take a flying fuck to themselves.

Thing is, he has to try to keep them onside in some way just now, possibly hence the interview. Because there are still games to play this season. But if he's going to make it his dressing room, he may have to actually break up some cliques and make it his own dressing room.

That said, it's all guess work. Don't see anything to prove he's lost anyone.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What's needed is a board who know what the fuck they are doing, and as for Pedro ? A under 21 manager gotbthe tactics spot on but as for Pedro? Ā  Left wanting big time but then again he has done fuck all as a manager.

First point I agree with but I still want to give Pedro a chance. They aren't his players and I don't think the players like him and have downed tools. Especially if the rumours are true about only having 9days off. It just shows the players don't deserve to be here if that's true. They are all bottle merchants.Ā 

17 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

He's had his fucking chance.

Two games, tactics all wrong, team all wrong and learned absolutely nothing from first game in fact we got even worse.

Not the man for us if he cannot see the blindingly obvious.

Here fucking here , not seen them score more than 4 at Ibrox and that was as a child when they won the league early 80's.

King gave him a fucking 3 year contract yet Warburton had a years rolling contract. This board better get their fucking finger out as they cost enough shite to get there then have done next to fuck all sinceĀ 

1 minute ago, Jb85 said:

First point I agree with but I still want to give Pedro a chance. They aren't his players and I don't think the players like him and have downed tools. Especially if the rumours are true about only having 9days off. It just shows the players don't deserve to be here if that's true. They are all bottle merchants.Ā 

He could work them 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

The board need to explainĀ 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He could work them 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

The board need to explainĀ 

The board need to go all out and support him with the funds. If not then it's egg on their face and I've no doubt fans really will force them out.Ā 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I'm hurting as well, but Jesus Christ,Ā I'm not hurting soĀ much that I'd want that fucking clown back!

Are you for real? That clown never lost 5-1 to the mhanky mob in our own back yard, Can you tell me the last time thy scored 5 at Ibrox???????? It's their biggest ever win at Ibrox and I had the fucking pleasure to see it , and truth being told it was 5 going on 8 or 9Ā 

Just now, Copland bear said:

That's why Warbs left , because they did not give him what was neededĀ 

Really? After the dross he bought would you have given him more money? I think they knew his time was coming to an end so didn't give him the funds last window.Ā 

Just now, Jb85 said:

Really? After the dross he bought would you have given him more money? I think they knew his time was coming to an end so didn't give him the funds last window.Ā 

Dross he bought ? WhoĀ did he buy? I mean with real money and not free or Ā£75k? Garner was not Ā£1.8m as reported and who else have we spend over a million on? Ā 

You get what you pay for and start looking at the board who drove the share price down then delisted us and 3 years on we are still delisted.Ā 

Dave King is a fraud and needs chased from IbroxĀ 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Are you for real? That clown never lost 5-1 to the mhanky mob in our own back yard, Can you tell me the last time thy scored 5 at Ibrox???????? It's their biggest ever win at Ibrox and I had the fucking pleasure to see it , and truth being told it was 5 going on 8 or 9Ā 

Warburton is part of the problem, he signed all this shite.Ā I agree with you that it's fucking embarrassing, but I have a feeling that it's due to the fact that the players have downed tools due to the fact they dislike the new manager'sĀ training methods. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, the fucking shitebags that they are.

Warburton is part of the problem, he signed all this shite.Ā I agree with you that it's fucking embarrassing, but I have a feeling that it's due to the fact that the players have downed tools due to the fact they dislike the new manager'sĀ training methods. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, the fucking shitebags Ā that they are.

Ā 

Warburton is part of the problem, he signed all this shite.Ā I agree with you that it's fucking embarrassing, but I have a feeling that it's due to the fact that the players have downed tools due to the fact they dislike the new manager'sĀ training methods. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, the fucking shitebags Ā that they are.

He did not have a choice as the board letĀ us season ticket holders pay all the bills while they took over the club fradulantly. I'm sure if he got Ā£20m Waghorn would be nowhere near IbroxĀ 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Warburton is part of the problem, he signed all this shite.Ā I agree with you that it's fucking embarrassing, but I have a feeling that it's due to the fact that the players have downed tools due to the fact they dislike the new manager'sĀ training methods. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, the fucking shitebags that they are.

You are taking it right out of context. These players were signed when we were in the Championship.Ā Ā Did you expect him to be signing better quality on the meagre budget he got back then as well?

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

He did not have a choice as the board letĀ us season ticket holders pay all the bills while they took over the club fradulantly.Ā 

The board are a bunch of cunts. No doubt about that.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

You are taking it right out of context. These players were signed when we were in the Championship.Ā Ā Did you expect him to be signing better quality on the meagre budget he got back then as well?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Dross he bought ? WhoĀ did he buy? I mean with real money and not free or Ā£75k? Garner was not Ā£1.8m as reported and who else have we spend over a million on? Ā 

You get what you pay for and start looking at the board who drove the share price down then delisted us and 3 years on we are still delisted.Ā 

Dave King is a fraud and needs chased from IbroxĀ 

I agreeĀ the board are a massive problem Ā but they didĀ give him funds to buy players. Maybe not as much as we'd all hope. But with the money he got he brought in Waghorn, keirnan, and tav I think. That's from the top of my head. O'Halloran also.Ā Who may have done the business in the championship they aren't Ā premiership quality. Those are 4 players that are mostly complained about. Ā You'd have thought Davie weir would have known what Rangers were all about.Ā