Jump to content

Public boycott of season tickets...


Virtuoso
 Share

Recommended Posts

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, scottyc06 said:

:duh:

fuck up. i can think of plenty of things that my £510 can be put to better use on than watching this shower of shite and supporting an incompetent board. any cunt who keeps handing money over to king is a fucking mug. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, one55 said:

fuck up. i can think of plenty of things that my £510 can be put to better use on than watching this shower of shite and supporting an incompetent board. any cunt who keeps handing money over to king is a fucking mug. 

That's sound mate, totally your choice but saying your putting your money where your mouth is unlike King is utter shite!

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

In transfer fees alone !!!! Not like this season including wages which Barton and Niko gobbled up

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, one55 said:

won't be renewing my season ticket. call me whatever the fuck you want but at least i put my money where my mouth is unlike King. 

Might call you sensible.

But if you have the money to spare then put it into my account so I can go for a few drinks.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

Sorry mate. Not for me. I didn't agree with the SoS boycott either.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree to starving our own club of money.

HOWEVER, I may be all for it if it meant a total boycott of ALL away games as well. Then we're also starving the opposition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, thebooler said:

Sorry mate. Not for me. I didn't agree with the SoS boycott either.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree to starving our own club of money.

HOWEVER, I may be all for it if it meant a total boycott of ALL away games as well. Then we're also starving the opposition. 

So the board can sit back and invest the square root of fuck all in the team and rely on the support to tide them over?

Nah. Time to force their hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...