Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, scottyc06 said:

:duh:

fuck up. i can think of plenty of things that my £510 can be put to better use on than watching this shower of shite and supporting an incompetent board. any cunt who keeps handing money over to king is a fucking mug. 

3 minutes ago, one55 said:

fuck up. i can think of plenty of things that my £510 can be put to better use on than watching this shower of shite and supporting an incompetent board. any cunt who keeps handing money over to king is a fucking mug. 

That's sound mate, totally your choice but saying your putting your money where your mouth is unlike King is utter shite!

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

In transfer fees alone !!!! Not like this season including wages which Barton and Niko gobbled up

17 minutes ago, one55 said:

won't be renewing my season ticket. call me whatever the fuck you want but at least i put my money where my mouth is unlike King. 

Might call you sensible.

But if you have the money to spare then put it into my account so I can go for a few drinks.

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Sorry mate. Not for me. I didn't agree with the SoS boycott either.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree to starving our own club of money.

HOWEVER, I may be all for it if it meant a total boycott of ALL away games as well. Then we're also starving the opposition. 

Just now, thebooler said:

Sorry mate. Not for me. I didn't agree with the SoS boycott either.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree to starving our own club of money.

HOWEVER, I may be all for it if it meant a total boycott of ALL away games as well. Then we're also starving the opposition. 

So the board can sit back and invest the square root of fuck all in the team and rely on the support to tide them over?

Nah. Time to force their hand.