Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's still the exact same company with the same company number. Legally it is the same entity. 

Really? I never knew that.

I was sure at the time it happened the company was launched as a new company. 

Good news then, if you're correct.

Don't really get the not renewing, we have no money and and yet fans will only renew if the Board spends what 5M - 10M? 

You either support the team or you don't, supporting us when we are crap is more important than supporting when we are winning ffs.

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Really? I never knew that.

I was sure at the time it happened the company was launched as a new company. 

Good news then, if you're correct.

And after the judgements, if anyone at BDO can sue, then I hope they look at every legal opportunity to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Don't really get the not renewing, we have no money and and yet fans will only renew if the Board spends what 5M - 10M? 

You either support the team or you don't, supporting us when we are crap is more important than supporting when we are winning ffs.

If life were that simple. It's one thing supporting a team, it's another were the board are pissing down your back and telling you it's raining. There is also a question of ethics, integrity,values, traditions. None of which this board buys into. So what club are we now I ask? Being led by a criminal does not quite send the right message to me.  Call me old fashioned.

Lastly a team are one thing that are replaced and move on. The culture and heritage of the club are the mainstay and it is that you buy into or not. For example, if I was looking for a club to support and I found one who were highly successful and played attractive football, but they were owned by a drug cartel, well I doubt I would be supporting them as also I would be conditioning my kids into thinking that drug cartels are ok guys.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

If life were that simple. It's one thing supporting a team, it's another were the board are pissing down your back and telling you it's raining. There is also a question of ethics, integrity,values, traditions. None of which this board buys into. So what club are we now I ask? Being led by a criminal does not quite send the right message to me.  Call me old fashioned.

Lastly a team are one thing that are replaced and move on. The culture and heritage of the club are the mainstay and it is that you buy into or not. For example, if I was looking for a club to support and I found one who were highly successful and played attractive football, but they were owned by a drug cartel, well I doubt I would be supporting them as also I would be conditioning my kids into thinking that drug cartels are ok guys.

I'd think for the majority of fans there's little looking for a team. As far as I can remember I was a Rangers fan. It wasn't because I was a staunch loyalist aged 3 or bought into the culture and traditions etc. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

From an analogy of McCoist as a paedophile to an analogy of Rangers as a drug cartel?

Really?

You are one fucking shady character!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Agree that i don't like King, but to be honest the alternative in Ashly scares me more, sometimes better the devil you know. So far i don't see anyone else stepping up to buy him out? 

We need the honesty and transparency he promised but for me this Summer is key, so we need to back the club as i can't be fucked getting a hiding like this next season, couldn't handle not seeing player changes as there is only 20k season tickets sold.

3 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Agree that i don't like King, but to be honest the alternative in Ashly scares me more, sometimes better the devil you know. So far i don't see anyone else stepping up to buy him out? 

We need the honesty and transparency he promised but for me this Summer is key, so we need to back the club as i can't be fucked getting a hiding like this next season, couldn't handle not seeing player changes as there is only 20k season tickets sold.

I'm not advocating mash, as I'm happy with t3b remainng after ridding us of king and several other incompetent non value adders. That would free up a few quid in itself. That would send out the right messages to both fans and potentialinvestors alike and get on with creating wealth to fund a better team on the parks. I wouldn't boke at a fair few million of mash either, as long as the board were happy it was equitable.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm not advocating mash, as I'm happy with t3b remainng after ridding us of king and several other incompetent non value adders. That would free up a few quid in itself. That would send out the right messages to both fans and potentialinvestors alike and get on with creating wealth to fund a better team on the parks. I wouldn't boke at a fair few million of mash either, as long as the board were happy it was equitable.

I want them ( MASH) no where near us, but would be interesting to see if Mcoll would be interested if King wasn't there.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Do you sleep with an axe under your bed? You're aff yer heed.

Please don't try and turn this round on me.

Your posts say exactly what I've stated.

You seem to have a real problem with all things to do with Rangers, whether that be past players, board members, management or any fan group that raises a profile. There seems to be an irrational hatred of things that are not going to your agenda.

Yet, I'm the one sleeping with an axe under my bed?

47 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Please don't try and turn this round on me.

Your posts say exactly what I've stated.

You seem to have a real problem with all things to do with Rangers, whether that be past players, board members, management or any fan group that raises a profile. There seems to be an irrational hatred of things that are not going to your agenda.

Yet, I'm the one sleeping with an axe under my bed?

Not trying to turn fuck all around. You're the one giving it large with the fucking innuendo. I have a big fucking problem with a board who are putting our very future at stake. Who have lied and pissed down our backs. You obviously don't. I have a problem getting it up the arse. You obviously don't. I have my view, you have yours. I don't know you and you don't know me, but what we both know, is our respective records and you lose big time again and that says more about you than me. You're a Rangers man, just like mr mendacious.

55 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not trying to turn fuck all around. You're the one giving it large with the fucking innuendo. I have a big fucking problem with a board who are putting our very future at stake. Who have lied and pissed down our backs. You obviously don't. I have a problem getting it up the arse. You obviously don't. I have my view, you have yours. I don't know you and you don't know me, but what we both know, is our respective records and you lose big time again and that says more about you than me. You're a Rangers man, just like mr mendacious.

You have a big problem with everything Rangers. You have compared people who have served this club with paedophiles and drug dealers and if you want to make a point about how unhappy you are with those who you hate, there are more subtle ways of doing so, without trying for likes or conflict.

Board Board Board, you better believe it. Give it a fucking rest eh? Every post you do, has a board "fuck this" connotation to it. It's getting old now. 

I'm no fan of King, let's get that clear. But I'm under no illusions that, that's what we have at the moment but..to..constantly..batter on.....about..the..same..old..pish....

Good for you and your "staunchness" rep!  That makes you more important....... Go on the OT for a bit and chill the fuck out.

14 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

You have a big problem with everything Rangers. You have compared people who have served this club with paedophiles and drug dealers and if you want to make a point about how unhappy you are with those who you hate, there are more subtle ways of doing so, without trying for likes or conflict.

Board Board Board, you better believe it. Give it a fucking rest eh? Every post you do, has a board "fuck this" connotation to it. It's getting old now. 

I'm no fan of King, let's get that clear. But I'm under no illusions that, that's what we have at the moment but..to..constantly..batter on.....about..the..same..old..pish....

Good for you and your "staunchness" rep!  That makes you more important....... Go on the OT for a bit and chill the fuck out.

I think it's you that needs to chill.

I will batter on with king and this board until he either delivers or gets to fuck before he puts us out of business. It may not be a particular concern to me, but it is to me. My view is based on current issues and fact.

Now have a look at the thread title and the OP content. I support it, so wtf do you want me to talk about? Micky Mouse? If you have an issue with my prose, then put it on fucking ignore and save yourself some obvious stress. As I said, you started the shite with your innuendo, as opposed to debating or givng your view on the topic. I gave it mine, my way, not yours and if you don't like it then too bad. There is much worse said about king, mcoist  and the usual suspects than comes from me. I may be more tenacious, but that's me. I'm not you and fucking quite happy with it.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think it's you that needs to chill.

I will batter on with king and this board until he either delivers or gets to fuck before he puts us out of business. It may not be a particular concern to me, but it is to me. My view is based on current issues and fact.

Now have a look at the thread title and the OP content. I support it, so wtf do you want me to talk about? Micky Mouse? If you have an issue with my prose, then put it on fucking ignore and save yourself some obvious stress. As I said, you started the shite with your innuendo, as opposed to debating or givng your view on the topic. I gave it mine, my way, not yours and if you don't like it then too bad. There is much worse said about king, mcoist  and the usual suspects than comes from me. I may be more tenacious, but that's me. I'm not you and fucking quite happy with it.

OP asking about boycott. Just do it. You will not be missed. 

Eta.: I disagreed with the last lot of shite that went on as calling for any type of boycott is just fucking wrong!

On 30 April 2017 at 10:24 AM, Virtuoso said:

Jesus!!!

We've just had a 'fans group' collapse in less than a year of it's inception due to the actions of one toxic individual. 

Can you imagine how the blazer chasers and self-serving egotists would be if in charge of the club :sarcasm:

What we need is someone that can be a conduit between the board and the fans. Able to let the board know what the fans are thinking etc. Free from any ties to blue pound chasers, no COI's and respected by all fans due to their integrity. Could be called something like the Supporters Liaison Offi................... Oh bollocks, back to the drawing board then. Anyway probably too busy buying sunblock, shorts and a baseball cap.:dance: