Fuck they players

I would genuinely forfeit the rest of our matches and tell those imposters to find a new club now whilst getting Hyndman and Toral to fuck as well. 

Fucking rip me apart if you want but they deserve absolutely nothing, not one fan do they deserve in that stadium today. 

They are an embarrassment to the club. 

Rangers in name only. 

I'll never be embarrassed to be a proddy or support the Rangers but I'm embarrassed by the cunts who think theyre good enough to wear that shirt.

Every one of them can get to fuck and this is not a knee jerk reaction it's watching the same players game after game all season thinking they're good enough but under performing every week.

Just fuck off the lot of you. 

King get your money out or fuck off as well.

I actually hate them. I'll never hate the Rangers name or my background or culture but they players I actually hate.

An average wage of 300k a year for that? Embarrassing wasting bastards, I hope there is thousands of fans ready to hound them when they walk out of Ibrox today. I wish it was the last time I seen any of them.