Not watching this team again this season.

Dado'sMulls

That's more than enough of these fucking nobodies. Not one more minute of my time devoted to these embarrassments until big changes are made at Ibrox.

Fucking sickened with this shite. Done. Pedro Caixinha can get himself to fuck as well. Most embarrassing season of my life following this club. 

Fuck right off.

They deserve nothing more than to come out to an empty Ibrox for the rest of the season. I won't be back, can't even bring myself to watch on the tele or a stream. I can't watch those frauds pull on my teams shirt again. I hate them more than Brown, Griffiths or any of their players. Fuck them. 

Blind loyalty got us through the lower leagues, it's downright negligent of us as supporters to offer blind loyalty to this. Our entire future is in jeopardy. 

Thank fuck I am on a ship for 4 months, means I don't have to watch those useless imposters, came on and just seen the score and stats. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. Hopefully will be sorted by the time I get back. We have had a shite time of it recently at least 4 fucking years of it!