Why are we still playing the Warburton Way?

Ryju84

People on here comment about how this is not Pedro's signings etc. It is Warburtons. And rightly so. 

But he should be stamping his own system and mark on the team... like Murty did. Like MCall did with Allys team.

So why are we still playing 4 5 1 every game (or 4 3 3 as it seems to be called) and punting it high and long to Waghorn.

Why we doin the predictable Tav run down the wing.

Yes  ... Pedro is stuck with these players just now but he could play 4 4 2 or 4 1 3 2 or anything that isnt shit.

We're not playing any way. Warburton's results were shite, but at least we had some of the ball. I'd kill for some possession right now.

We remind me of when guys who have never played basketball before come to join my team: they just buzz about because they haven't a fucking clue how to play the game and running at least gives the illusion of doing something.

I hated us under Warburton at the end but at least we strung some passes together. We have been shocking since Pedro came in. No one wants the ball, we can't find our own players and we cause teams no problems what so ever. It's been abysmal!

The squad are very like for like so you can only play them one way. We are playing guys like Hyndman Toral Holt Halliday Windass Forester McKay who are all similar and if you ask them to be defensive they are a liability and give away freekick. The lad Beerman is a case in point he plays further forward for the U20s but in the first team he is playing left back.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We're not playing any way. Warburton's results were shite, but at least we had some of the ball. I'd kill for some possession right now.

Good point, we can't retain possession now. All the opposition need to do is get in our face and we lose it.

I'd get rid of the manager now. 

He's shown nothing to suggest he's any good. 

no new manager that gets pumped off that lot at Ibrox is ever going to suddenly 'come good' 

Regardless of who's squad it is. If we get beat fair enough, but to show no fight or desire is simply appalling. 

Get rid now, save ourselves the heartache. 

Apparently it would seem that it's Caixinha's favoured way too.

The long king is running things at Ibrox the worse things will be for the fans and the club.

Short sighted, short term cheap fixes are not how to run a football club. king either fronts some cash or he can just fuck off.

1 minute ago, In walter we trust said:

Don't like to say it but the manager is dud.

the tactical set up from the start was poor , 3 up front.

not helped but a cobeled together team of below average players 

We didn't play with 3 up front. Started off with 2 and then 1.