King out

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

If he's a fucking Rangers fan then I'm the fucking Messiah!!!!

King can get to fuck and take his timposter manager with him.

You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy

Maybe my point wasn't clear enough. In tradesman terms, we are the people. Our cry is no Surrender. He knows we will always be there paying money regardless as we are there to support Rangers not him.

Beat 5-1 at home is far from anything near acceptable.

The whole team can fuck off including That Portuguese cunt and his backroom staff. None of them and most of the team don't know how much I , and others are hurting right now.

I wrote a post last week about King hurting yet. This man will run our club into nothing. We are a laughing stock and this will not stop whilst this board are in place. I said last week that King needs to sell to someone with deep pockets. If not this carcass of a team will represent us for a long time yet. 

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy

I was expecting that, and indeed I will hold my hands up and agree that I have been a very naughty boy, but, I was never caught.

Unlike our useless players, they're caught and robbed of the ball or they just give it away.

Meanwhile our erstwhile chairman imitates Nero and fiddles (the books probably) while Ibrox burns.

13 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Will there be protests against this?

Sons of Struth ads at the front door?

Invest money immediately you lying bastard or get out of my club!!!!

Careful mate apparently "there's already Dave king threads in here"??So better not start a new one lol

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The thing his we won't keep turning up, ST will be down next year and with no improvement on the horizon that will drop the season after

If there's any changes in the playing squad it will be more third raters replacing the third raters we've already got.

Shuffling of deck chairs on the Titanic comes to mind.

11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The board need to come out this weekend and speak because the Windows not open yet and we want them out.

wont happen mate. They know that Rangers Football club is an institution followed by us , the staunch, that I would rather lose my left tit than us go down the pan

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If there's any changes in the playing squad it will be more third raters replacing the third raters we've already got.

Shuffling of deck chairs on the Titanic comes to mind.

Downward spiral mate, we are standing at the edge of the cliff and no one seems to want to stop us taking the step off.