Brooons elbow

4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

@RFCRobertson get a video off it up mate, he defo meant to elbow kenny, wonder if the SFA timpliance officer will be looking in to it?

doubt it

The bastard has a wee look at Miller ,then does him , fuckall will be happening to him mind you 

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I didn't mind the 5-1 skudding, it was Brown's elbow that got me foaming at the mouth. 

You don't mind getting scudded 5-1 at Ibrox by the kiddy fiddlers XI but are angry at the legomucnhing troll putting the elbow in????

Fuck's sake mate, perspective.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Is this the elbow right at the start of the game you're talking about? If so, honestly there was fuck all in it. 

Ignore what's actually happening to our team and focus on a flailing arm - call it an elbow and talk pish. 

We have just been fucking humiliated and the is no light in sight. Our manager is likely a dud, no investment and no playing squad.

but yeah browns flailing arm was an elbow intending on doing damage - let's get retrospective action - which obviously won't happen because it wasn't a fucking elbow. Let's moan about conspiracies....

im fucking done with this

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You don't mind getting scudded 5-1 at Ibrox by the kiddy fiddlers XI but are angry at the legomucnhing troll putting the elbow in????

Fuck's sake mate, perspective.

Thought you were being serious there :duh:

Well I won't wish anything sinister on Scott Brown, but I don't not wish anything on him either. If he were to naturally get something I'd probably laugh.

Its just a shame we have a team full of fairies because the wee wanker would have been done by a number of guys in any decent team. He's fucking pish as well.