TV Bias getting so blatant and tiring

Silver Fox

I know we took a doing, but the never ending stream of Rangers put downs on Sky Sports makes any future watching of this gloating, insulting commentary stream is now beyond what is acceptable to make watching this game tolerable.

Examples. about 10 seconds after Kenny gets a goal, which was a  is pretty decent goal---'' and that sums up Rangers, the only player that can score is 37 years old, and with their best defender 38 years old this shows how much Rangers have to do next season--more talk about how Ceeltic have '' switched off '' and Celtic treating the game as a '' training session .. then switching to a shot of a Rangers scarf which some diddy had thrown onto the park with the comment, ''well some Rangers supporters clearly not impressed with Millers consolation effort '' ---blah blah blah and so on for the entire duration of the game.

I know this happens pretty much all the time but I feel the now crowing triumphist braying of the compliant media, along with a compliant Governing body, intimidation of referees has now went beyond what is acceptable. I'm totally pissed off with the whole fucking bias and one sided gloating and braying---you expect that from the taigs but when what seems like the entire so called football media is joining in then fuck them--last time I'll watch that.

27 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

I know we took a doing, but the never ending stream of Rangers put downs on Sky Sports makes any future watching of this gloating, insulting commentary stream is now beyond what is acceptable to make watching this game tolerable.

Examples. about 10 seconds after Kenny gets a goal, which was a  is pretty decent goal---'' and that sums up Rangers, the only player that can score is 37 years old, and with their best defender 38 years old this shows how much Rangers have to do next season--more talk about how Ceeltic have '' switched off '' and Celtic treating the game as a '' training session .. then switching to a shot of a Rangers scarf which some diddy had thrown onto the park with the comment, ''well some Rangers supporters clearly not impressed with Millers consolation effort '' ---blah blah blah and so on for the entire duration of the game.

I know this happens pretty much all the time but I feel the now crowing triumphist braying of the compliant media, along with a compliant Governing body, intimidation of referees has now went beyond what is acceptable. I'm totally pissed off with the whole fucking bias and one sided gloating and braying---you expect that from the taigs but when what seems like the entire so called football media is joining in then fuck them--last time I'll watch that.

Don't really see anything here that wasn't accurate. That's not bias we were just really awful 

I dont stick up for anti-Rangers pundits.

But I do agree with Walkers comment about Miller after his goal, then Hill in the same sentence referring to their age and being the best players.

Because I made the same comment on the match thread 20 mins before that.

Its not so much the individual examples I quoted in the Opening post, but the steady unstopping reference to how much we were inferior, poorer, --which is true I realise but really --is it necessary to bombard the punter incessant version of the same gloating taigy lovefest--from start to finish--fuck them

48 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

How else are they to react to Miller's goal? It was the same reaction I saw from Bears - a consolation goal that actually just depresses you even more because a 37 year old is a our short term future.

The comments about Celtic were true as well. I felt the same last weekend; they took their foot off and let us come back into it. Even more apparent today with the score as it was.