A team full of shitebags

GOAT

No ifs and buts that's really all it is, and I fucking despise the lot of them.  The worst top flight team in our history. 

King better get his finger out his arse pronto otherwise I won't be renewing fuck all for next year.  The cheek of the prick to actually put prices up next year to watch this shower of shitebags, no chance.  Wanker.

I hate them, I genuinely hate they football players that pull on that jersey that means everything to the fans.

Jumped up arseholes who believe their own hype, enjoy the luxuries that come with playing football but have 

no desire, no passion, no fight, no understanding of Rangers and not one ounce of ability. They do not care, they never have and never will. 

They'll go back to their penthouses tonight and congratulate themselves that their still 3rd in the league, that's the mentality of them

Fucking absolute cunts should be ashamed.

I can take being outclassed or beat by a tacticly better team.

But what i can't accept is being outfought and lying down to scum like that.

Fucking imposters wearing our jersey.

From the chairnan down we need to clear the place.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I hate them, I genuinely hate they football players that pull on that jersey that means everything to the fans.

Jumped up arseholes who believe their own hype, enjoy the luxuries that come with playing football but have 

no desire, no passion, no fight, no understanding of Rangers and not one ounce of ability. They do not care, they never have and never will. 

They'll go back to their penthouses tonight and congratulate themselves that their still 3rd in the league, that's the mentality of them

Your first sentence sums it up. Absolute fucking imposters that have the honour and privilege to pull on the jersey and I'll bet they don't feel half as bad as we all do right now.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking absolute cunts should be ashamed.

I can take being outclassed or beat by a tacticly better team.

But what i can't accept is being outfought and lying down to scum like that.

Fucking imposters wearing our jersey.

From the chairnan down we need to clear the place.

Are you me in disguise?

Just now, big blue Fin said:

All I meant was you're totally in tune with my comments on other threads.

Mate, i think we are all on the same page with this shit-show we are seeing at the moment.

Hate to judge Pedro without having has own players but theres no excuse for the lack of desire and passion in our team.

I can only assume he has told a few home truths to them players and tgey have downed tools.

Fucking jokers the lot of them.

King and his board need to fix this mess or fuck off as far away to fuck from our club as possible.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, i think we are all on the same page with this shit-show we are seeing at the moment.

Hate to judge Pedro without having has own players but theres no excuse for the lack of desire and passion in our team.

I can only assume he has told a few home truths to them players and tgey have downed tools.

Fucking jokers the lot of them.

King and his board need to fix this mess or fuck off as far away to fuck from our club as possible.

I can't see Pedro getting a decent war chest from king, especially if fans decide not to renew their season tickets as that seems to where king gets the budget from.

Most of our players downed tools way before Pedro arrived.

If we don't get serious investment for next season I fear we'll struggle to even make 3rd in the league and I already fear a very brief European adventure where we'll get scudded home and away by FC Fuctifaknowwhertheyur.

I used to love being a Rangers fan, now it's almost embarrassing.

It's not the players fault, they are here because the board has created this situation with no money for players and have chosen average managers to struggle on a low budget and bring in average players who are not fit for purpose.

Throwing money at the present situation could be the last straw and it looks like we are going to be second/third best for years to come, also Pedro is an unknown quantity and giving him large amounts of money could turn out to be complete disaster that could finally finish us off.

Rangers need a complete overhaul in every department and be in a confident position before we start spending. Getting back to the players, I have never seen a club the size of Rangers bring in so many wrong players and then play tactics that don't suit their play, Waghorn for instance, can't win a ball in the air but that's what Pedro had him doing and not for the first time either, Miller in midfield, the list goes on and on this season, unfortunately this problem even with money is going to take years to sort out and without money we are finished as a force in football.