Cmon Linfield

bluedylan

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

After travelling all over the country to watch them this year could not get a ticket for todays game....need a lift after the sheer fuckery I just watched 

I am happy you got something to cheer you up today my friend..:UK:. Just seen Waterworth's 2nd goal..No too shabby..Are you heading down to Windsor for the Trophy Parade..??..

18 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I am happy you got something to cheer you up today my friend..:UK:. Just seen Waterworth's 2nd goal..No too shabby..Are you heading down to Windsor for the Trophy Parade..??..

no mate  I am going out for something to eat....fucking gutted I did not get a ticket after travelling to away games...fucking brilliant winning it there though

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

no mate  I am going out for something to eat....fucking gutted I did not get a ticket after travelling to away games...fucking brilliant winning it there though

Enjoy your evening..I will be heading 27.5 miles from my house for my AA Meeting Tonight..

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

52 leagues. World's second most successful team. :UK:

Wonder who'll get to 55 first, us or youse.  

going by the way the two clubs are run at the moment Linfield ,I would rather it be Rangers as that would probably mean those fuckers did not do ten in a row