Let's be honest here

.Williamson.

Pedro is quite clearly utter dog shite.

Im not up for debating this with anyone or hearing he needs time to get his own players in. He hasn't a fucking notion and he is dog shite.

Just had to post this before I go to the pub, so it doesn't seem like a drunken rant later on. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Im not up for debating this with anyone or hearing he needs time to get his own players in. He hasn't a fucking notion and he is dog shite.

Just had to post this before I go to the pub, so it doesn't seem like a drunken rant later on. 

I agree

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Couldn't agree more. The job he came from suggested dog shite, his track record suggested dog shite, the way he speaks suggests dog shite, most of his selections and decisions have been dog shite and the team's performances have been dog shite. Case closed for me.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing wrong with a drunken rant.

I've been having one all day and I haven't touched a drop yet.

Guest Lloyd72

He's on a 3 year contract, we don't have the cash to pay him off and we don't have the cash to bring someone in at the standard we need along with buying the players we need. We're fucked basically

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Correct the clamour on here for him is embarrassing 

He knows Scottish football, he knows Rangers, he's managed Aberdeen to a comfortable second with far less resources than we have and most importantly we could actually afford him. What's embarrassing?

2 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Im not expecting anything this season with this squad of imposters. Give him 2 transfer windows then judge him the players we have don't give a fuck if we win, lose or draw.

Fuck that his tactical knowledge is not fucking there and it is so so clear 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's on a 3 year contract, we don't have the cash to pay him off and we don't have the cash to bring someone in at the standard we need along with buying the players we need. We're fucked basically

That's the harsh brutal reality. Screwed financially if we sack him, screwed if we don't. It was utter,utter madness giving an unknown manager a 3 year contract.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Enjoy the pub firstly and totally agree now. Sadly I can just see the same scenario at some point next year where we are looking for a new manager. 

Without a properly functioning board we are going nowhere....its not just about money its about firstly having direction from Top to bottom.

Instead we have an absent chairman, potless Paul, Motherwell reject and some nomadic manager whose biggest achievement is winning a mexican league which has an even stranger set up than ours. He basically came 8th and then won a cup

IMO time to go after those 2 performances, brutal yes, tough, yes, but just dont see anything to suggest otherwise, players are piss poor but Murty got them to put a shift in, pedro watched this and we have capitulated further