• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yer maw loves the dutch ya fanny, yer sister won't wait forever, better rush home before yer da gets in first .

You say i don't speak English you don't speak it good either.

5 minutes ago, OranjeBear said:

You learn English first then i learn yet another language.

Whit? I can speak great German, ze dutch are ze bunch of shitzerbags who let us dance all over zer land during ze vor, there ye go multilingual as fuck brendan.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Whit? I can speak great German, ze dutch are ze bunch of shitzerbags who let us dance all over zer land during ze vor, there ye go multilingual as fuck brendan.

The Dutch stand up and fight at football we never run we uphold respect. I know Rangers name very well and today you at the match today leaving early running home. Why

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That cunt is about as Dutch as the leggo  eater

1 hour ago, OranjeBear said:

After such a severe beating at home why is The Rangers Ultra's not even attempting to get to the opposite fans. After such a defeat they should charge Celtic fans to uphold respect since the players failed to do on the pitch.

They are a very poor Ultra Support, Never be scared and never Surrender Union Bears.

Seamus yer Mum says the Priests upstairs wi yer wee brother Fingal and he needs you to help.

So Fuck Off now please.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The responses he's getting are making me fucking cringe, big time, and I didn't think that was possible after that result.

"yer maw loves the dutch, and yer sister...", I had to stop reading.

He's never Dutch he's fucking at it  

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The responses he's getting are making me fucking cringe, big time, and I didn't think that was possible after that result.

But felt compelled to repost it, he's an obvious taig taking the piss, and quite frankly i really don't give a fuck what makes you cringe. 

6 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I read easterhouse just now, the poor Glasgow familys come from here and do not get jobs and cannot contribute to society like the immigrants of Europe and live in life of just crime?

Scotty stuck here?