The Bear that got on the park.

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

That'll never happen mate, us giving them so many tickets suits us and them giving us so many tickets suits them, both clubs aren't daft, it's a lot easier to charge 49 fucking quid for a ticket if the majority of those buying them are away fans.

We literally smashed their shithole up last September yet 6 months later we had the same full allocation again, they're no daft and we're on the same page as them when it comes to this.

Never thought about it like that really

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duno if this has been mentioned on here but mind when Andy Haliday got red carded for punching his hand in the air towards the home fans when we were away. He was in the middle of the park ffs! Yet they c*nts can just run towards us and goad us all they want. Just wished that Bear stuck the boot in when he was there now.

1 minute ago, Parky89 said:

Duno if this has been mentioned on here but mind when Andy Haliday got red carded for punching his hand in the air towards the home fans when we were away. He was in the middle of the park ffs! Yet they c*nts can just run towards us and goad us all they want. Just wished that Bear stuck the boot in when he was there now.

I agree I still think there celebration was well over the top and was deffo a seed to start trouble. Thing that sickens me is those cunts going nuts and acting like they have never done wrong I remember the hole Claudio reyna 9/11 antics and the other shit they have pulled they have a bloddy cheek

Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I agree I still think there celebration was well over the top and was deffo a seed to start trouble. Thing that sickens me is those cunts going nuts and acting like they have never done wrong I remember the hole Claudio reyna 9/11 antics and the other shit they have pulled they have a bloddy cheek

Yeh and i think Rangers players would have more class than to create trouble by doing the same at parkheed. Remember, they hit and attacked a ref who did fuck all wrong but his job. Cellik just asked for it. Not that think its ok to run onto a football game but they were asking for it.

Seen the DR have still got this guy in the headlines, today it was "Rangers pervert attacks victim" . 

Too bad torbett wasn't described as Celtic paedophile but instead football coach. The anti rangers agenda has gone into overdrive.

13 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I agree I still think there celebration was well over the top and was deffo a seed to start trouble. 

13 hours ago, Parky89 said:

Yeh and i think Rangers players would have more class than to create trouble by doing the same at parkheed. 

fuck that ya pair of wallopers

we need some MORE Gazza's flute

gazza.jpeg.3bb534f3079425f5e84b0f1e6b09e3f2.jpeg

some good old fashioned "shooshing"

gazza2.thumb.jpg.d21c6ec5eeeecd71d1a5f6e6718a2dc9.jpg

a bit of a sing song led by our "goalie"

gr.jpeg.71ddec7d427173edffba0d08abc205e6.jpeg

a square go perhaps?

el-hadjidiouf_3537489b.thumb.jpg.3d73849768f3aa403716e0c8f8e2861d.jpg

all topped off with an Advocaat huddle

hudd.jpeg.be43439109eb17c7ba1d628b53196e1f.jpeg

Lets ride it right up them at every single opportunity, bar none........

19 hours ago, Parky89 said:

It's a very good point but the police at Ibrox don't give a damn when the great unwashed come visiting 

Wrecking Ibrox.jpg

7 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Seen the DR have still got this guy in the headlines, today it was "Rangers pervert attacks victim" . 

Too bad torbett wasn't described as Celtic paedophile but instead football coach. The anti rangers agenda has gone into overdrive.

Any excuse for the paper to have a go at us.

Shameful