The Bear that got on the park.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on the pitch and going to get lifted anyway, should have at least swung for Brown.

I really dont understand how they were aloud to celebrate in that corner for so long. The second felt like they were there for an eternity. Makes you wonder even more how Halliday got that booking vs Morton.

It's disgusting the way they are allowed to act on the park. Our players at that shithole are not even allowed to celebrate a goal in front of our own fans without being manhandled by fat fucking stewards pretending they are ira members dressed in black. Scum. A mic should be placed in front of the tannoy speaker and turned up full to deafin the bastards with feedback as soon as they start their pish. Amazing though how they celebrate beating a team who apparently have only been about the last 5 years. Scumy scumy scum filth bastards.

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Stupidity but it's been coming for a while. The way they try to deliberately antagonize our fans was always going to lead to an incident like this.

The cunts in the director's box will say nothing either. Imagine if we'd done that at their shitheap, players would be booked.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Stupidity but it's been coming for a while. The way they try to deliberately antagonize our fans was always going to lead to an incident like this.

I agree. Their celebrations today were designed to wind us up, and the ref should have his balls booted for allowing it, but there is no excuse for running on the pitch. Fucking embarrassing and just giving the media more ammunition.

I hate those cunts more than I can describe but attacking them makes us no better than those little shites in the cup final last year. We as a whole are above that.

Frustration is getting the better of us all right now with a lot of overreaction and knee jerk comments etc. We will get back on top at some point but we should not lower ourselves to the standards of the inferior clubs that includes those cunts today. Their time will come.

The monkey chant was ridiculous and doesn't just ridicule Sinclair but players in our squad had no place in this day and age 

the guy that ran on is a daftie but I have some sympathy those cunts we're definitely on the wind up

Just now, Dietspam said:

Would have been a very embarrassing day for the club if he did hit either of them. Brown only winds us up because he is allowed to stroll about the park. It's the players we should be angry with. 

If we did then 5-1 at girodome and one of our players was goading then we'd probably all say it was class 

it hurt mainly because we had so little fight from those wankers in the pitch excepting miller and hill 

Griffiths is a nasty wee cuss of a footballer. So are, to varying degrees, much of that sellic team. Pathetic little small-time windup merchants. Brown, thumb, Lustig, Sinclair and probably others all at it. Nothing but Lords of the flies, running to the Rangers fans at every opportunity. Even when they scored at their end they ran towards us. With gesture after gesture and wee smartarse dig too. They win with as much dignity as they've ever had and the referee lets them away with anything they want.

And yet Halliday was booked for punching the air in the middle of the park. What the actual fuck. And it seems like you can run to the Rangers fans and do whatever the fuck you like and it's fair game, fan or player. The Board need to demand to know why we're treated so differently (I know, I know). When the situation is reversed, I expect our players to push the boundaries and goad their fans like fuck. In terms of that, fuck playing the morally superior, because it'll just end up with our fans portrayed as coin throwers whilst theirs don't.

Fuckin moron of a man though, the guy that came on. Diluted is the moral high ground of when we used to talk of pitch invasions at the girodome and shit being thrown at Dallas or Ricksen. The coin/cup/lighter throwers are twits as well.

3 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

"Bear" 

Cunt's never a bear in his life. We can't defend this fucking moron while we condem the Hibs clowns who invaded the pitch at Hampden. 

I don't know if you seen Lego and thumb noising up the fans in the stands but if Halliday is red carded for a fist pump those pair a pricks if it had been picked up should be fined as they were giving it big licks

I am not defending it but he nearly got away until the pigs nabbed him at top of stairway 14 now he is in jail until Tuesday plus a hefty fine and ban.