The Bear that got on the park.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one on the pitch in blue who showed any passion today.

Fuck the handwringers. Anyone comes up to you in the street and dares you to come ahead, like Griffiths and Brown did today to our fans, you'd thump them. 

It's a pity the guy will no doubt get a life ban after the spineless cunts in the boardroom hang him out to dry.

C-lVixrXoAAUeSX.jpg

4 hours ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Griffiths went over and handed something to the police. 

Apparently after they scored at THEIR end whilst Griffiths went to celebrate in front of OUR fans (instead of his own) someone threw a battery at him. Now I'm not condoning anyone throwing anything and any player but why not go and celebrate in with your own fans? Why head to the opposition fans and try and goad them? As others have said their players were constantly trying to annoy us and obviously, with the score being what it was and the fact our team is not worth a fuck, tempers were fraying.

Their whole team should have been booked for trying to incite a riot because IIRC dis Forrester not get booked at Ibrox for celebrating with his own fans and obviously, as has been mentioned, Andy Halliday was actually sent off (second yellow) for first pumping in the middle of the park whilst walking towards his own fans.

Lawell seems to have the officials under his thumb for some reason. It's a joke ?

Understand the guys frustration but this has now banned him for life from following the Gers.

As for the racist with monkey taunts....not exactly what we need being put round the world. If it had been them then we would be calling on UEFA to ban them. Remember the racists to Edu after a bad game.

Sickening and not Rangers class.

4 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

"Bear" 

Cunt's never a bear in his life. We can't defend this fucking moron while we condem the Hibs clowns who invaded the pitch at Hampden. 

4 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

"Bear" 

Cunt's never a bear in his life. We can't defend this fucking moron while we condem the Hibs clowns who invaded the pitch at Hampden. 

Fuck off ya prick

39 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apparently after they scored at THEIR end whilst Griffiths went to celebrate in front of OUR fans (instead of his own) someone threw a battery at him. Now I'm not condoning anyone throwing anything and any player but why not go and celebrate in with your own fans? Why head to the opposition fans and try and goad them? As others have said their players were constantly trying to annoy us and obviously, with the score being what it was and the fact our team is not worth a fuck, tempers were fraying.

Their whole team should have been booked for trying to incite a riot because IIRC dis Forrester not get booked at Ibrox for celebrating with his own fans and obviously, as has been mentioned, Andy Halliday was actually sent off (second yellow) for first pumping in the middle of the park whilst walking towards his own fans.

Lawell seems to have the officials under his thumb for some reason. It's a joke ?

A wish it was bricks.

Was the refs fault. He was stood for a good 30 seconds to minute talking to Tavernier when the tarriers were over celebrating at our fans.

Deserve everything they get. They had 7500 of their own fans in the place yet every goal they wanted to run towards us l. Ref didn't seem to care and let them do it don't think any got a booking 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fuck the handwringers. Anyone comes up to you in the street and dares you to come ahead, like Griffiths and Brown did today to our fans, you'd thump them. 

It's a pity the guy will no doubt get a life ban after the spineless cunts in the boardroom hang him out to dry.

C-lVixrXoAAUeSX.jpg

We were/are all pissed off, but you cant condone any fan running on the pitch and attempting assault, no matter if its them and if the player in question is a bellend.

some would say we have taken the higher road of being politically correct.

others, including myself, think this is just a euphemism for 'shiting it'. 

we shat it when challenged by motherwell.

we shat it when challenged by hivs at the cup final.

we shat it with the sfa.

we shat it when unjustly put in div 3.

we shat it with hmrc.

we shat it when big Dunc was imprisoned.

we shat it when Butcher was convicted.

the list is fucking endless.

aye, we're fuckin' great at singin' songs but that does absolutely fuck all to stop what is being done to us in what has become this shithole of a country.

so i can understand why this Bear confronted brown. violence has always been how we've solved problems in glasgow.

but, ok, so you want to take the high road without violence; fine, i feel the same way.

shut glasgow down 

shut the sfa down

shut the media down

shut the government down

with mass peaceful protests and, as said before, not 20 punters outside sports direct - 200,000 of us stopping traffic, blocking buildings, roadways and bridges ...

we have a choice - continue to shite it and get fucked up the arse or take them on.

songs are not enough!

18 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

We were/are all pissed off, but you cant condone any fan running on the pitch and attempting assault, no matter if its them and if the player in question is a bellend.

I should be agreeing with you. But these cunts have been getting away with winding up and goading our fans all season. Was good to see someone finally standing up to the scummy bastards as there was no chance of any of our players doing it.

Fuck them. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

C-lVixrXoAAUeSX.jpg

Aye. We should sign him to a one year deal.

6 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

I don't see how some people here can condone this guy taking a pop at their players, yet are outraged (and rightly so) and hibs fans attacking our players. 

The junkies at the cup final weren't provoked in any way.

The likes of Brown and Griffiths have been goading and winding up our fans all season. 

Griffiths was desperate for something to kick off whilst celebrating their first goal today. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

The guy who threw the battery will definitely be charged!! Sorry couldn't resist, I'll get my coat!!

37 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

some would say we have taken the higher road of being politically correct.

others, including myself, think this is just a euphemism for 'shiting it'. 

we shat it when challenged by motherwell.

we shat it when challenged by hivs at the cup final.

we shat it with the sfa.

we shat it when when unjustly put in div 3.

we shat it with hmrc.

we shat it when big Dunc was imprisoned.

we shat it when Butcher was convicted.

the list is fucking endless.

aye, we're fuckin' great at singin' songs but that does absolutely fuck all to stop what is being done to us in what has become this shithole of a country.

so i can understand why this Bear confronted brown. violence has always been how we've solved problems in glasgow.

but, ok, so you want to take the high road without violence; fine, i feel the same way.

shut glasgow down 

shut the sfa down

shut the media down

shut the government down

with mass peaceful protests and, as said before, not 20 punters outside sports direct - 200,000 of us stopping traffic, blocking buildings, roadways and bridges ...

we have a choice - continue to shite it and get fucked up the arse or take them on.

songs are not enough!

*takes off blue tinted glasses, puts down beer*

I'd like to think, for the most part, we're a fairly like-minded bunch on RM. But as a support we're splintered as fuck. You only have to compare the views here to those on FF/SOS/UB/Club1872 to see that.

Look at the taigs, they don't seem to have the problems we have. As far as Im aware the taigs only have 2 groups, the standard mhanky mob and the Uber mhanky mob (green brigade) and they both sing from the same bead-rattling hymn sheet. 

When the SFA try to impose anything on that mob it's a united front telling them to fuck off. When the SFA do the same to us we're too busy fighting with each other to notice.

You speak the truth mate. We need something to re-unite the support, but fuck me if I know what that is.

*puts blue tinted glasses back on, tanks beer, opens another bottle*

P.s ftp.

once upon a time ...

in the days of Bill and Ben the flowerpot men

when anyone fucked with us

the way we were ... 

... just another Saturday afternoon in Glasgow.

to be fair, though, Saturday night did get a wee bit mental.

13 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I don't know if you seen Lego and thumb noising up the fans in the stands but if Halliday is red carded for a fist pump those pair a pricks if it had been picked up should be fined as they were giving it big licks

I am not defending it but he nearly got away until the pigs nabbed him at top of stairway 14 now he is in jail until Tuesday plus a hefty fine and ban.

Aye what a defence that is. If you can't handle them winding you up without running on the fucking park then you deserve everything that comes to you. 

Mind when our players did a mini huddle at the girodome in 99 and they were so spewing the idiot jumped off the stand? It works both ways. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck off ya prick

Aye nae bother. I've to fuck off but that fat, baldy, trackie wearing mess is a hero because he jumped a barrier and shouted at someone? You're living on another planet ya fucking mutant. 

How can anyone come on here and say the Guys a hero ?

Does nobody remember the Scottish Cup final ?

Embarassing for all associated wi the Club, it gives these mhanky fuckers another stick to beat us wi.

As for the Guy doing the monkey movements, give us a fuckin break.

We had all that shite wi Mark Walters and castigated all thae banana throwing Tims, rightly so.

An abject day for the Club is not made any better by behaving like these fuckers accuse us of all the time.

All this has done on Satellite TV has made us look cretinous to the watching world.

We will now get these muppets in the press pushing Pedro at every opportunity to slate his own fans.

Just when it couldn't get much worse we've endeavoured to manage it.

Whats round the corner another Administration ?, that would be the only thing worse at the moment.

8 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Aye nae bother. I've to fuck off but that fat, baldy, trackie wearing mess is a hero because he jumped a barrier and shouted at someone? You're living on another planet ya fucking mutant. 

Wouldn't have any handwringing bastards on my planet ya ride

8 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Aye what a defence that is. If you can't handle them winding you up without running on the fucking park then you deserve everything that comes to you. 

Mind when our players did a mini huddle at the girodome in 99 and they were so spewing the idiot jumped off the stand? It works nothing ways. 

Did the smelly bastard no fall off the stand during the game? Thanks for putting that image of the cunt on a stretcher into my head, you've perked me up a bit