Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

Right rant time

Listen I love going to the games. @TheCutch will tell you I've missed some of the biggest games of the season at home.and away. I don't have my season ticket for every game but have it so I can go When I can. It also allows mates to use mine when I can't go.

If three million which is rumoured is what it is we will be spending then I don't know if I can justify the spend. I made 10 hone and 8 away. Back in the day I was 46 games a season cups Europe the lot. I've now got a family and if the board decide its a pittance they can spend then sadly I may only have a pittance to spend on the games I can afford.

we put our families out. I have to do overtime to make sure I can pay my season book. 

I struggle by. I don't earn a fortune and what I do earn goes to bills Rangers and a holiday along with Xmas for the family that's it. I don't have a great house. I live to what I can but I could live better without spending on home and away and Europe with Rangers.

If Dave King and Co thinks thats what needed then they can fuck off and let Rangers be run by someone who actually cares.

I was only hoping for double.that. if it's 3million then it's a long long time.

They've let us down big time. It's only rumours and may not be true but this cant be allowed.

I'd hope the support make the threats they did before.

I'm skinning myself to go. It's time the board done the same

Ftp

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just renewed yesterday mate, I am retired now and can probably cope slightly easier than you young folk who are working, that is quite often the way life works. 

If it is £3M that will not do and could fully understand why you would have to put your family first if that is correct, you will still be a true Rangers man and no harm in seeing how things go before committing to another year. :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Right rant time

Listen I love going to the games. @TheCutch will tell you I've missed some of the biggest games of the season at home.and away. I don't have my season ticket for every game but have it so I can go When I can. It also allows mates to use mine when I can't go.

If three million which is rumoured is what it is we will be spending then I don't know if I can justify the spend. I made 10 hone and 8 away. Back in the day I was 46 games a season cups Europe the lot. I've now got a family and if the board decide its a pittance they can spend then sadly I may only have a pittance to spend on the games I can afford.

we put our families out. I have to do overtime to make sure I can pay my season book. 

I struggle by. I don't earn a fortune and what I do earn goes to bills Rangers and a holiday along with Xmas for the family that's it. I don't have a great house. I live to what I can but I could live better without spending on home and away and Europe with Rangers.

If Dave King and Co thinks thats what needed then they can fuck off and let Rangers be run by someone who actually cares.

They've let us down big time. It's only rumours and may not be true but this cant be allowed.

Ftp

3 million will include some wages..they are good at twisting things this board. Anyway FTP.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I just renewed yesterday mate, I am retired now and can probably cope slightly easier than you young folk who are working, that is quite often the way life works. 

If it is £3M that will not do and could fully understand why you would have to put your family first if that is correct, you will still be a true Rangers man and no harm in seeing how things go before committing to another year. :thumbup:

Bru it's not about affording or that.

I spunk money I can't afford as I bet others do. we bought into them. Theyve got to prove to us we done the right thing

We are better off the rats are gone. There's no doubting that. But kingco have let us down badly 

If we see only £3 million invested in the team this summer it will be the last season my season ticket remains active under this board. Simple as that. Blind loyalty will seal our fate on this downward spiral we're on towards irrelevancy. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

If the budget is 3 million then third place beckons again next season.

Maye im gutted.

I was pro kingco but this is far to much. Never tell us the budget but put it out there good funds will be made available 

How on earth do we even spend a budget of £3 million? If we try to sign multiple players then they won't be any better than our current dross so I suppose spend it on one quality signing. Only we're weak in just about every position so I don't know if we'd be better with a striker or a midfielder that can boss a game.

What I do know is that £3 million certainly won't be enough to compete and the £1.8 million prize for third place and season ticket sales should allow us to spend more.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bru it's not about affording or that.

I spunk money I can't afford as I bet others do. we bought into them. Theyve got to prove to us we done the right thing

We are better off the rats are gone. There's no doubting that. But kingco have let us down badly 

I maybe took you up a little wrong mate, but yes spending money on a season ticket IF we have no chance of competing with them when we were told that money would be spent is wrong. Very wrong when they are supposed to be Rangers men.  

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Right rant time

Ftp

On one hand I think the board are playing the long, safe game. They are preparing the club financially for the future, investing in better youth facilities and working their way up.
But this gives me the impression that they don't really care either way if "them" get toward 10 in a row. For them it's all about playing it safe and making sure the club doesn't go into admin.

On the other, I agree with you. I have lost faith in the board, I don't feel we have moved forward with them in charge, we don't really look like bringing in quality from any department. I've never heard of Pedro "tough guy" caixinha, never heard of Mark Warburton or pretty much any of the players he brought in either.
And we might have coasted through the first part of the championship, but we started to drop points and our inconsistencies in the squad were shining bright.
Obviously Beardo hasn't had any transfer windows and I feel the players right now couldn't get inspired if their lives depended on it, but I seriously hope for more from the board and for our current manager to convince us he's the man to get Rangers to a League title.

I feel really bad for ST holders and regular away fans, its a fucking shame having to witness your team struggle against teams like Kilmarnock and look at the players just no bother their arse.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Oh and that three million has too fund players good enough to at least give us a chance of making European football.

Without a significant investment we're going to get knocked out in round one. While I'm glad we'll finally be back in Europe it's going to be a short lived experience.

Just now, Muz333 said:

Without a significant investment we're going to get knocked out in round one. While I'm glad we'll finally be back in Europe it's going to be a short lived experience.

That's the point I'm making though we need the income from European football but without spending to gain a chance at it we are out before we get there.

I actually wonder, as fucking daft as my question is, how much would it cost to terminate some contracts?
I don't see us getting players out of the payroll unless we loan them for a couple of seasons.