Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

I would be very surprised if it was £3m.  We have no outstanding debts that require repayment and our only high-end cost at the moment are the paying staff wages.

I would think if we can sell 4/5 players on top of the out of contract duds we'd be at about double that, plus we have the possibility of at least three home games in European qualifiers.

It'd be a slap in the face if it was £3m though. Hopefully we can get some form of understanding on the budget soon.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jcb said:

Probably Twatter or the like.

People pretending to be "in the know" when in reality they know nothing. 

I don't do twitter wellate but there are some.guys who's in the know.

When @STEPPS BOYsays something I'll listen mate.

it might not be right but he's right more than not 

14 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

30 million over 4 years says the first article? 

I'd wager a guess that he's spent that or close to it, the wages these clowns are on the now and the clowns we've had through the divisions will have cost us a pretty penny

I agree with all the posts saying we realistically need 10-15 million to compete next season...but it's simply not coming, if we get closer next season and build a decent base to go forward then think thats the best we can hope for 

That's not going to sell season tickets but it's where we are at the moment

king has only been here for 2 years, if you think he has personally spunked 15mill in these 2 years then your maths is way out my friend

13 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I would be very surprised if it was £3m.  We have no outstanding debts that require repayment and our only high-end cost at the moment are the paying staff wages.

I would think if we can sell 4/5 players on top of the out of contract duds we'd be at about double that, plus we have the possibility of at least three home games in European qualifiers.

It'd be a slap in the face if it was £3m though. Hopefully we can get some form of understanding on the budget soon.

you do realise we have tam mullen as our chairman

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

king has only been here for 2 years, if you think he has personally spunked 15mill in these 2 years then your maths is way out my friend

I think I've been made a cunt of.

I believe they're better than. What was removed but that's not an endorsement 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't do twitter wellate but there are some.guys who's in the know.

When @STEPPS BOYsays something I'll listen mate.

it might not be right but he's right more than not 

I agree that a few people do have a certain degree of knowledge ( I know one of them) but they are few in number.

Most are attention seekers.

25 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

I don't know what it will be bud. Honestly not a clue. I would like the transfer budget to be around 7 million. I would be surprised if it was 3 million for wages and transfers because of what we have witnessed. The board need to pull their finger out their arse or season tickets will not be sold. How can you sell something after just receiving our worst result against them at Ibrox in over 110 years. Not many will be rushing to renew after that, will they?

Even celtic, after the season they are having, announced the ticket price increase with their managers contract extension. Our board need to do something, and very fucking quickly.

Aye 7 million would be a small start and they will have to do something big otherwise ST renewals will bomb especially if the budget is minimal and we still have the majority of the shitebags we have now.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Without doing too much digging mate, we were quoted at spending nearly 8 million a season on wages in the THIRD division, that was all staff to be fair, Ally included.

But that number will have only went up, think its completely viable that King has spent 15 million in 2 years

Maybe 3 million of that on signings & the rest on wages. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think I've been made a cunt of.

I believe they're better than. What was removed but that's not an endorsement 

whats annoying most is the fact they used the whole "rangers fans growing up" angle that entrapped a lot of people mate, especially ones simply looking for a brighter future for our club

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Without doing too much digging mate, we were quoted at spending nearly 8 million a season on wages in the THIRD division, that was all staff to be fair, Ally included.

But that number will have only went up, think its completely viable that King has spent 15 million in 2 years

Maybe 3 million of that on signings & the rest on wages. 

erm the club pays most of its bills, king has no way near dumped in 15mill, infact the last accounts showed that the whole lot of loans altogether including share purchase pre EGM was 18mill between king and the 3 bears

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

erm the club pays most of its bills, king has no way near dumped in 15mill, infact the last accounts showed that the whole lot of loans altogether including share purchase pre EGM was 18mill between king and the 3 bears

Sound like you know alot more than me so I'll admit defeat, I would be stunned to hear he's put in less than 10/15 million since he's came in though 

Think King is far too easy to blame for all this though simply because he barely communicates with the fans

This started with Murray, continued with Green and Whyte and it's made our club look terrible to potential investors 

As grim as it is I dont know how people realistically thought it would be any more. with no share/rights issue on the horizons the only vehicle left to input capital into the club is loans and now that we're operating on a more or less break even basis i dont see a rush to loan more

King lied, lots, but ultimately this board is still better than the last, but thats relative, King isnt fit to be chairman of Rangers, others on the board offer nothing. If next season brings 5 defeats from the tarriers and a third finish I fear for the club as folk will vote with their feet. If only we had an independent fans group who could organise a campaign for more action and clarity on behalf of and for the benefit of only the fans and the club, whilst not advocating action that will ultimately put the club in an even worse place.

A fucking embarrassing mess. 

Fucking hate that slanty eyed wanker. Not a fucking brass penny that cunt has. 

I've personally spent £1200 this season JUST ON FUCKING TICKETS if you take them all as an average of £25 and a £400 ST. I'm a student, I find a way to follow Rangers and put any spare to my next years ST. I find that fucking remarkable that they believe £3 mill is enough. 

My old man has a few sources and he has said for weeks that Parkco are determined to get rid of King and invest "tens of millions" into us but they won't do it when he's there. My reply everytime he says it is why not buy his shares and get rid? He doesn't know. 

It's heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking. The first OF in 5 years at Ibrox and yer Rangers man Gilligan is playing a round of golf. Yer chairman has been over twice in a full season to talk pish and go. 

We have roughly £500 million sitting on that board, if Kings finances are to be believed, yet here we are having had not even 10% put into us. 

You can guarantee 99% of the fans at Ibrox today if they had £500 million today £100 million would be on the Ibrox doorstep tomorrow. 

They're not Rangers fans, their businessmen first and then they think of Rangers. 

Aye I reckon 2-3 million tops and if you actually think about this for a minute

- They had to pony up some cash to shore up cashflow but they have increased the cost of season books so if the same amount are sold there should be no need for that

- Barton and Voldermort will not be on the wage bill like they where for part/all of the season which must free up 1-2 million

- We will have extra games from Europa league this year so basically

We are funding the running of the club and the transfer budget next year

With the takeover panel court case still outstanding there is no chance in hell that criminal joker will put his hand in his pocket