Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A fucking embarrassing mess. 

Fucking hate that slanty eyed wanker. Not a fucking brass penny that cunt has. 

I've personally spent £1200 this season JUST ON FUCKING TICKETS if you take them all as an average of £25 and a £400 ST. I'm a student, I find a way to follow Rangers and put any spare to my next years ST. I find that fucking remarkable that they believe £3 mill is enough. 

My old man has a few sources and he has said for weeks that Parkco are determined to get rid of King and invest "tens of millions" into us but they won't do it when he's there. My reply everytime he says it is why not buy his shares and get rid? He doesn't know. 

It's heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking. The first OF in 5 years at Ibrox and yer Rangers man Gilligan is playing a round of golf. Yer chairman has been over twice in a full season to talk pish and go. 

We have roughly £500 million sitting on that board, if Kings finances are to be believed, yet here we are having had not even 10% put into us. 

You can guarantee 99% of the fans at Ibrox today if they had £500 million today £100 million would be on the Ibrox doorstep tomorrow. 

They're not Rangers fans, their businessmen first and then they think of Rangers. 

Granted the Parks have money although how much is tied up in the value of their business is unknown. However King whilst wealthy by most fans standards probably would struggle to get together more than 5-10 million

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

30 million over 4 years says the first article? 

I'd wager a guess that he's spent that or close to it, the wages these clowns are on the now and the clowns we've had through the divisions will have cost us a pretty penny

I agree with all the posts saying we realistically need 10-15 million to compete next season...but it's simply not coming, if we get closer next season and build a decent base to go forward then think thats the best we can hope for 

That's not going to sell season tickets but it's where we are at the moment

Shameless.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A fucking embarrassing mess. 

Fucking hate that slanty eyed wanker. Not a fucking brass penny that cunt has. 

I've personally spent £1200 this season JUST ON FUCKING TICKETS if you take them all as an average of £25 and a £400 ST. I'm a student, I find a way to follow Rangers and put any spare to my next years ST. I find that fucking remarkable that they believe £3 mill is enough. 

My old man has a few sources and he has said for weeks that Parkco are determined to get rid of King and invest "tens of millions" into us but they won't do it when he's there. My reply everytime he says it is why not buy his shares and get rid? He doesn't know. 

It's heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking. The first OF in 5 years at Ibrox and yer Rangers man Gilligan is playing a round of golf. Yer chairman has been over twice in a full season to talk pish and go. 

We have roughly £500 million sitting on that board, if Kings finances are to be believed, yet here we are having had not even 10% put into us. 

You can guarantee 99% of the fans at Ibrox today if they had £500 million today £100 million would be on the Ibrox doorstep tomorrow. 

They're not Rangers fans, their businessmen first and then they think of Rangers. 

Its no as simple as that though, a lot of his finances will be tied down to other businesses but even then he should have enough to invest £30m.

So they want to aim for last year's 40,000+ season books by budgeting on £3m for the squad?

Say we did hit 40,000 at £500 a book, thats £20 million quid minus VAT which is £16m.

But that doesn't take account of hospitality packages, ticket sales to visiting fans, catering revenue, stadium bookie concession revenue, whatever shite amount of money we get from the retail deal and all the same again with regard to cup games and european action (if we get it). Am sure I've missed a few other things as well.

What the fuck are they spending all the rest on?

And that's before you've even looked at the fact that these guys promised to invest money on top of revenue.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

So they want to aim for last year's 40,000+ season books by budgeting on £3m for the squad?

Say we did hit 40,000 at £500 a book, thats £20 million quid minus VAT which is £16m.

But that doesn't take account of hospitality packages, ticket sales to visiting fans, catering revenue, stadium bookie concession revenue, whatever shite amount of money we get from the retail deal and all the same again with regard to cup games and european action (if we get it). Am sure I've missed a few other things as well.

And that's before you've even looked at the fact that these guys promised to invest money on top of revenue.

it's not guaranteed to be true but it may be 

How did we become the poor club?

The club that's skint, just getting by, little money for anything.

While that stinking lot went from tramps to always having money.

They were spending £10m some seasons to try and win back the league while we were winning. Spending £10m to beat the sheep to the league while we were in the bottom leagues.

We get promoted and spend £2m, next season £3m. How are we ever going to get anywhere with that?

We need a majority shareholder that's willing to put in money to get us to the level to compete. I don't see anyone coming in anytime soon.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

How did we become the poor club?

The club that's skint, just getting by, little money for anything.

While that stinking lot went from tramps to always having money.

They were spending £10m some seasons to try and win back the league while we were winning. Spending £10m to beat the sheep to the league while we were in the bottom leagues.

We get promoted and spend £2m, next season £3m. How are we ever going to get anywhere with that?

We need a majority shareholder that's willing to put in money to get us to the level to compete. I don't see anyone coming in anytime soon.

They've not even spent massively mate.

That makes it worse 

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Aye I reckon 2-3 million tops and if you actually think about this for a minute

- They had to pony up some cash to shore up cashflow but they have increased the cost of season books so if the same amount are sold there should be no need for that

- Barton and Voldermort will not be on the wage bill like they where for part/all of the season which must free up 1-2 million

- We will have extra games from Europa league this year so basically

We are funding the running of the club and the transfer budget next year

With the takeover panel court case still outstanding there is no chance in hell that criminal joker will put his hand in his pocket

the sports direct case will be pivotal to our future, either free to bring in new income streams or tied in to the sports direct deal for 7 years and facing a damages award to ashley.

Transfer budgets are meaningless, until the club can generate income streams to sustainably support a wage bill north of 20m year on year we wont compete for any titles. Two years in and our board hav'nt generated any.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

@Inigo they ain't great but streets ahead of us sadly.

it's sickening 

Yup. They'll get to the CL and flunk it. But that'll get them all they need to stay light years ahead of us unless we get massive wads of cash. 

I'm seriously worried. Remember when Rosenborg ruled Norway for so long. We should never think that can't happen here. The CL makes that absolutly possible unless we find a way to get our arses in gear.

More I drink the more depressed it makes me. 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah heard this as well.

Don't know about anyone else but i think we are at the stage where protests at the front doors at games are required? 

These so called Rangers men need to get the message pronto!

We have backed our club, These guys who are on the board need to understand that we will not accept being beaten 5 times by the filth, twice by 5 goals and the worst ever defeat at home. 

We have had too many bad days in the last 5 years and we deserve better, The tide seems to be turning on the Board you never know today might be the definitive moment when things start to get better because this is a new low. 

13 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You pose a very good question, but nothing a good forensic audit wouldn't sort out. I do have a theory but cannot share it for obvious reasons. Time will tell.