Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

Bad Robot

Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

• He needs more time with his own signings
    • I've seen enough to know he hasn't got it
    • I'm unsure but leading towards we keep him
    • I'm unsure but leaning towards we get rid of him

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr King took the cheap option and now we have a manager who is clueless after  what I have witnessed in the past 7 days.

Hampden was 2 going on 6 and in our own patch it was 5 going on 9. Am I missing something ?

1-5 at home against them is a sackable offence and the manager is as guilty as the rest. 

as others have said, 1-5 at home to them going on 10 and to meekly surrender in a semi final......not good enough, yes not his players, yes not much time, but he knew what he was getting himself into, and he had the opportunity to watch the same players deliver a performance at the savilledome!! so its a no from me

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Needs his own squad 

From where is starting to worry me....will it be mendes players that no one wants or does he still have contacts in Portugal and how quickly will they settle. Will he bring any players from Qatar?  Latter does not really bare thinking about. 

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

My cards are on the table and I'm saying he hasn't a clue and the board have brought in another gamble which is going to fail on what I've seen so far.

I think he's really struggling, still had no time to get in his own players though and is trying his best with what we have, but i want him to be a success as we are just jumping from one manager to another.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

5-1 at home is sackable on it's own. That's just after a 2-0 semi final defeat 

Add that to draws with Motherwell and Killie.

If there is a chunk of money in the summer I wouldn't be trusting Pedro with it

Why not? Do you know anything about his signing history?

Whether the answer is yes or no all we are doing is deflecting the real cause of the problem.

King and Ashley are the problem. We will not be allowed any major expenditure or investment from those two, they only want to take out money and strip the assets over a period of time. 

Meantime we will stutter along with average management and below average teams. 

After this failed experiment we will have spunked enough cash to have got a good, experienced manager in and actually have bought a couple of players of quality instead of the dross we have. 

You need the spine of the team to be the best, the most committed, consistent and essentially injury free. 

The rest can make up the squad with flair, steel or arrogance but that spine remains the same. We don't have any of it. 

Said this a million times yesterday! See when Warburton left we should've broke the bank and raised the bar the same way the tarriers did with the tranny shagger. However as per with this board we've scrimped and pulled someone out of nowhere which is a cheaper option. I backed the board, however not now. Yesterday was heartbreaking in the stadium and I doubt Dave King is hurting anywhere near as much as us. See if he was something would be done.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I think he's really struggling, still had no time to get in his own players though and is trying his best with what we have, but i want him to be a success as we are just jumping from one manager to another.

I also want him to be a success just as I desperately wanted AM, SM, KM and MW  to be successful.

I've renewed so he's got my financial backing but my head and heart is telling me again that this, amongst the other appointments is wrong.

I hope I'm wrong.

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Why not? Do you know anything about his signing history?

Know fuck all about his signing history

What I do know is he didn't learn anything from a week ago which is unforgivable

We need to be sure before we give what little money we've got to a guy who looks clueless with tactics.