Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

Bad Robot

Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

• He needs more time with his own signings
    • I've seen enough to know he hasn't got it
    • I'm unsure but leading towards we keep him
    • I'm unsure but leaning towards we get rid of him

the way he has set up the team the last 2 games is worrying you would have thought he would have learned not to be open after hampden however most of our team are a spineless bunch with no heart and could only tackle their wage package  we must get more strenght and aggression in the team  i will give him the benefit of the doubt till he brings in some of his own players  but not convinced at the moment

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

After the past 7 days ? Really? They should have been 3 up in the first 15 minutes last week , it was 2 going on 6 and yesterday was 1-5 going on 8 or 9.  How much time would you give him and how much would you let him blow ?  

A minimum of 1 year and a budget that respects him and allows him to bring in players who can play the way he wants to.

Blame for the past 7 days lies exclusively at the feet of the players.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

A minimum of 1 year and a budget that respects him and allows him to bring in players who can play the way he wants to.

1 year,  Next season the league will be over by Christmas again, Is it Pedro's fault no it will be King and co for,not acting now and paying him out his own pocket since he is his fuck up and or are we season ticket holders to pay for even more mistakes.

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

1 year,  Next season the league will be over by Christmas again, Is it Pedro's fault no it will be King and co for,not acting now and paying him out his own pocket since he is his fuck up and or are we season ticket holders to pay for even more mistakes.

I have no idea what this rant means.

54 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Last week the young left back should have been subbed at HT because he was booked , and I honestly would have started with the boy on the bench.

Waghorn I would have hauled off at Ht and the biggest mystery was why McKay never got a game as he is the one player who can open defences but he was in the bench.

I have heard it all he needs his own players? He needs more time etc but we have just had our biggest defeat at Ibrox in our history against our greatest rivals and cunts want to give him more time ?

WHY WAS 1-5 AGAINST OUR BIGGEST ENEMY NOT ENOUGH?  I don't want the cunt near Ibrox next season as the league will be gone by Christmas 

Who would you have played at left back then, certainly wouldn't have been Wallace.

McKay has been just as shite recently as Waghorn has, he would have got moaned at for picking either one of them.

aye he deserves a chance with his own squad, I guarantee you next season when he has had time with his own players that suit his own style, the game won't be anything like yesterday's.

we aren't going to win the league next year whether Pedro is here or not, using that against him is ridiculous and unrealistic 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I have no idea what this rant means.

Basically the League will be over by Christmas and King should pay him off out his own pocket as why should us season ticket holders or shareholders pick up there fuck up.

Who wanted him? Who had heard of him? In modern day football not one cunt had heard of him that's how good he is.  

Want him gone atbthe end if this season not next 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Who would you have played at left back then, certainly wouldn't have been Wallace.

McKay has been just as shite recently as Waghorn has, he would have got moaned at for picking either one of them.

aye he deserves a chance with his own squad, I guarantee you next season when he has had time with his own players that suit his own style, the game won't be anything like yesterday's.

we aren't going to win the league next year whether Pedro is here or not, using that against him is ridiculous and unrealistic 

We aren't gonna win anything under Pedro , and as for left back Toral , Hodson for a start . McKay actually was okay when he came on at Hampden and much better than we had,.  As for Waghorn ? Never ever Rangers class , in fact he has played well once for us and that was at the beggerdome . Never bought into he a great player etc like most last season. Not needs but better be moved on this summer 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We aren't gonna win anything under Pedro , and as for left back Toral , Hodson for a start . McKay actually was okay when he came on at Hampden and much better than we had,.  As for Waghorn ? Never ever Rangers class , in fact he has played well once for us and that was at the beggerdome . Never bought into he a great player etc like most last season. Not needs but better be moved on this summer 

You'd have played a player who has shat out of playing in two OF's now or one that's injured? Mental.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

:lol::lol: you moan at his team selection and say toral should have played at left back hahahahahhahahahaha

Hodson was injured but that doesn't matter either of course.

i know Waghorns shite, so has McKay been recently, would have been moaned at for picking either one of them.

I have seen nothing that suggests Pedro has the organisation or tactical ability to get a top six place next season and I would  not trust him to spend a penny of whatever little transfer budget available. A mouthpiece without a clue how to coach judging by the evidence from his fist game onwards.

32 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Same formation two games in a row, manager's fault.

Waghorn getting 180 minutes, manager's fault.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who else would you have played in front of Waghorn the others are all equally as bad or in some cases worse.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

...Players second to every ball, manager's fault.

We were told there would be more passion and commitment, there wasn't any; any 50/50 ball was there's.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Miller in his actual position. Dodoo, at Hampden, Garner is better as well.

- Garner is a horrific footballer with not one bit of skill.

- Dodoo got his chance yesterday and got punted at half time. 

- Miller was dropped a bit deeper cause we were getting murdered in midfield.

1 minute ago, Rickshaw77 said:

Dodoo was wrongly subbed as waghorn should have been benched 

People say his own squad. that he has to have his own squad: who's squad was Antonio Conte's today? That was more or less the same squad that Chelsea had last season. Of course it is a top class squad that Conte has, but the principle is the same: it is Chelsea's squad. We need a manager who doesn't look to bring in his players, but the best players for this club; not the players to suit his system, or his methods, but to play for this club, to bring this club success; to play in this league and adapt to the challenge we face in this league. Anything other than that will just draw this club more and more into difficulties.

15 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

Waghorn is worse.

Dodoo was better than Waghorn, had 45 mins of a chance, that fat mongo got another 90.

Miller started out of position.

50 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Toral and Hodson are both injured

41 minutes ago, Zulu said:

No way will the board throw any money at this guy even now they must see he is not the answer made another cunt of it.

That is my worry and now they have an excuse not to spend so it's an ever decreasing circle of mediocrity. 

They brought him so should back him