Rangers - An utter shambles. (blog)

Bad Robot

when he says his son is a Liverpool fan " what else could he be ? ".Really ? I'd expect my son to be a Rangers fan first and foremost . The same guy who invested in the club on the back of a game of golf.A man who said he didn't get Rangers tv in SA so didn't know the squad , but now says he watches the games on RTV. Aye right ya lying bastard. Nah,Ā Never a RangersĀ 

The guy's 35, yet wanted Dave King 'back'.

Who'd moved to SouthĀ Africa before the guy was even born.

Who was on the board when the sale to Whyte went through.

What did he know about King, to want him so much?

Pleased to hearĀ his views are changing.

55 minutes ago, minstral said:

King is only here to try and get his money back. While our fans can not sleep at night with worry, about the club we all love, King will not even attend games, and the man will never be a Rangers fan.

Nail on the head.Ā 

He only cares about recouping his losses.

5 minutes ago, The Gresford Disaster said:

Nail on the head.Ā 

He only cares about recouping his losses.

Don't talk nonsense. Recouping his losses. ? U need toĀ be fucking mental to get involved with a business that you apparently lost 20 m to then hope to gain it back when u don't put out !!!

No businessman" would ever tell you that being static is successful. Ā You have got to speculate to accumulate . That how wee businesses grow. Ā The spend and develop their staff/players. Will he get his 20m. Back again. I don't know I doubt it unless I win euro millions and tell him to get to fuck. Ā 

To be honest he sounds like one of the guys who held up sos banners and jumped on every utterance of the previous boards whether they were worthy of criticism or nor. One of the guys who booed at an AGM like a pack of animals. One of the guys who were King fans above Rangers fans.

Now the scales are dropping from the eyes of guys like him. Two years ago, hell two months ago he would have been branding people who were critical of King "Ashley lovers" and worse.

Well guess what buddy it was people like you who campaigned to put this criminal and his perfect-haired little cuntlip of a minion in charge. People like you who blindly supported every bit of mismanagement and deceit from this current board. People like you who lapped up the lies and propaganda from the likes of Houston and Graham. People like you helped make this piss stained bed that we now all have to lie in.

Fuck you.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

To be honest he sounds like one of the guys who held up sos banners and jumped on every utterance of the previous boards whether they were worthy of criticism or nor. One of the guys who booed at an AGM like a pack of animals. One of the guys who were King fans above Rangers fans.

Now the scales are dropping from the eyes of guys like him. Two years ago, hell two months ago he would have been branding people who were critical of King "Ashley lovers" and worse.

Well guess what buddy it was people like you who campaigned to put this criminal and his perfect-haired little cuntlip of a minion in charge. People like you who blindly supported every bit of mismanagement and deceit from this current board. People like you who lapped up the lies and propaganda from the likes of Houston and Graham. People like you helped make this piss stained bed that we now all have to lie in.

Fuck you.

well done mystic meg or are you a behavioural scientist as you've took some amount of hatred from that blogĀ Ā ?

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fuck you.

So who should be in charge Beast? Yes, i get the criticism of King but we didnt have a posse of creditable options? He's been a big letdown for me because i was happy when he ripped control from Ashley - in fact despite all thats happened (or not) im still happy he did because he's the lesser of two evils.Ā But if not King, then who?Ā