Rangers - An utter shambles. (blog)

Bad Robot

15 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

So who should be in charge Beast? Yes, i get the criticism of King but we didnt have a posse of creditable options? He's been a big letdown for me because i was happy when he ripped control from Ashley - in fact despite all thats happened (or not) im still happy he did because he's the lesser of two evils. But if not King, then who? 

That lesser of two evils is very close to putting us out of business as a consequnce of his actions.

The lesser of two evils. What a fucking answer. It's not a question of, if not king then who. There doesn't have to be a who. He brings nothing to the party except lies, deception, court appearances, division and toxicity, so his removal alone is a positive without the need to replace him. One of the Parks could quite easily take over as Chairman and he wouldn't need to travel from fucking South Africa. 

Good read, my feelings apart from the part that states King is a Rangers fan.

He is a businessman. The only reason he wanted to own us was to recoup the 20 mil he invested with SDM and never got the return on.

He is now slowly getting that money back. When he has he will sell us to the highest bidder.

What he has done here is summarise what we all know into one article.  FFS he's 35 and thinks he has been hard done by, yes we are a financial mess but we, the fans, are still turning up.  I remember when we had some 6000 at Ibrox for a match against Dundee, I was one of those 6000.

Everybody has a go at Mike Ashley, but I question, with his money would he be the worst owner we could have just now, it looks like things are turning on Tyneside so if King & Co can't or won't invest would Ashley be worse?

Just asking guys, not supporting him.

3 hours ago, BallochBear said:

What he has done here is summarise what we all know into one article.  FFS he's 35 and thinks he has been hard done by, yes we are a financial mess but we, the fans, are still turning up.  I remember when we had some 6000 at Ibrox for a match against Dundee, I was one of those 6000.

Everybody has a go at Mike Ashley, but I question, with his money would he be the worst owner we could have just now, it looks like things are turning on Tyneside so if King & Co can't or won't invest would Ashley be worse?

Just asking guys, not supporting him.

Fucking Ashley lover!

:mutley:

King is a Rangers fan? Aye because he's such a big fan that he doesn't even turn up to old firm games when he doesn't need to even purchase a ticket

Some folk are seriously having a laugh and want  to wipe Kings spunk out their eyes and take a look at reality