Beerman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really feel sorry for Beerman - he has been thrown in at the deep end. Worst time to be introduced to the senior squad when things aren't going well and everyone is under pressure - hope he comes through it OK as I think he has the talent to go far. Also, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed he looks like Richard Gough? LOL

38 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Am I the only one who noticed his phone lock screen is just a picture of himself :lol: 

image.thumb.jpeg.7d5a33b58186e28d3f5fc5e21567022a.jpeg

I mean, fair enough, but for that kind of thing don't you usually have a picture with your family or your mates or something like that?

If I played for Rangers I'd have a photo of me in my Rangers strip as my lock screen. Beats a photo of snot nosed weans. 

Aye fucking players should be taking sleeping pill overdoses or they aren't real blue noses...fucking grow up he's smiling for a photy probably through gritted teeth and probably at a pre arranged event, the lad looked shattered at the final whistle and will continue to get my support.