Rangers Supporters Assembly - 3 things that need addressed........

Firstly, isolate the banger who made the monkey signals at Scott Sinclair - its indefensible and it can turn a negative into a positive by doing so. 

Secondly, and as the club itself is not enthused, send a video of Lego elbowing KM to the SFA Disciplinary Board and demand an explanation - this is the guy who should have been banned from this game for losing the plot in the Ross County and taking the law into his own hands. Fuck he even called the ref an arsehole on the way off the pitch. It's quite clear he was 100% aware of KM as he glanced rohnd twice then swung out his elbow. 

Thirdly, demand a meeting with DK and DK only. Certain questions need to be asked. 

1. The Director of Football? Wtf is going on? 

2. Where's the NOMAD? And no, i'm not a fat mike fan - i actually championed your campaign to get in. 

3. Why are you flouting the rule of Law re the concert party charge?

4. If you dont have the money, or are not prepared to invest further then can you step aside and allow person/group who will because right now your presence is only making us toxic not least because of the first three questions? 

It is vital that we get serious investment and an infrastructure to identify and nurture raw talent. This raises a further question - does Pedro have the necessary attributes to improve young players mentally and technically? 

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Marshall and Houston will want his address and place of work. Heroes. 

While we shouldn't sweep it under the carpet it's not like we've a racism problem in our fan base either. Isolated incidents happen.

It won't go away when we've  some fans constantly baying for blood online. He's been charged, spent 2 days in custody, will probably lose his job and receive both Rangers and court banning orders.

what more needs to be done and said? Draw a line under it and concentrate on the more pressing issues with our football club and not a fucking idiot with a drink in him.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

While we shouldn't sweep it under the carpet it's not like we've a racism problem in our fan base either. Isolated incidents happen.

It won't go away when we've  some fans constantly baying for blood online. He's been charged, spent 2 days in custody, will probably lose his job and receive both Rangers and court banning orders.

what more needs to be done and said? Draw a line under it and concentrate on the more pressing issues with our football club and not a fucking idiot with a drink in him.

He'd have been less vilified had he bottled someone, we as a club or as a set of fans are not responsible for policing our own support.  

We have some real 'please look at me' pricks in our support and I'm not talking about the racist clown, more aimed at the folks targeting him for their own self-gratification.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Totally agree mate, not a club in Britain who won't have odd fans who act like this when mwi at the game. Just so happened he was caught and the world saw him do his moment of madeness. Oh how he will be regretting it but let's leave the punishments to those who are paid to do it and leave the offendended anger to the taigs. 

Back top the OP much of which I agree with, but where is the Premier fans group C1872, the appear deathly quiet, would the same level of apathy exist if their 'Rangers men' weren't on the board OR is the whole C1872 just another scam to fleece the fans a bit like TRFFF.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Re 1 he's been arrested and being dealt with and will received a ban - what more do you want ? His head on a stick?

I get that - i still think its important that this incident is addressed from within the club too 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I get that - i still think its important that this incident is addressed from within the club too 

They have, they made a statement right after the game condoning it 

32 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Totally agree mate, not a club in Britain who won't have odd fans who act like this when mwi at the game. Just so happened he was caught and the world saw him do his moment of madeness. Oh how he will be regretting it but let's leave the punishments to those who are paid to do it and leave the offendended anger to the taigs. 

John Terry we love what he is 

20 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Marshall and Houston will want his address and place of work. Heroes. 

Marshall to busy saying what a great job this boards doing and everything part of the five-year Masterplan.:troll:

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I thought he was having an allergic reaction to some deodorant he had put on and was fanning his stingy pits?

Mimicking a mhanks first time using deodorant which through careful scientific observation has been discovered to be exactly the same as a vampires reaction to sunlight?

22 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Firstly, isolate the banger who made the monkey signals at Scott Sinclair - its indefensible and it can turn a negative into a positive by doing so. 

Secondly, and as the club itself is not enthused, send a video of Lego elbowing KM to the SFA Disciplinary Board and demand an explanation - this is the guy who should have been banned from this game for losing the plot in the Ross County and taking the law into his own hands. Fuck he even called the ref an arsehole on the way off the pitch. It's quite clear he was 100% aware of KM as he glanced rohnd twice then swung out his elbow. 

Thirdly, demand a meeting with DK and DK only. Certain questions need to be asked. 

1. The Director of Football? Wtf is going on? 

2. Where's the NOMAD? And no, i'm not a fat mike fan - i actually championed your campaign to get in. 

3. Why are you flouting the rule of Law re the concert party charge?

4. If you dont have the money, or are not prepared to invest further then can you step aside and allow person/group who will because right now your presence is only making us toxic not least because of the first three questions? 

It is vital that we get serious investment and an infrastructure to identify and nurture raw talent. This raises a further question - does Pedro have the necessary attributes to improve young players mentally and technically? 

Have you done anything about any of that?

23 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Re 1 he's been arrested and being dealt with and will received a ban - what more do you want ? His head on a stick?

He wants to isolate him!