The leak strikes again

K.A.I

Daily Record again saying that it was left upto Miller to do the inquest after Saturday.

Pedro ignored the players and told his coaches to do the same.

Dont know if that's a good move on Pedro's part or not but it's nice to know our dressingroom leak is healthy as ever 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BallochBear said:

How do we know it's a leak, could it not be one of the soapdodgers just simply mischief making again?

There's more leaks at Ibrox than the fruit and veg aisle in Morrisons mate 

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

I personally don't think this is a leak, Pedro told everyone this at his press conference last week and the Record have made a story out of it.

Was just reading that a minute ago in another thread mate 

strange tactic imo after the game I'd want to be getting my message across good or bad while it's fresh in everyone's minds 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Daily Record again saying that it was left upto Miller to do the inquest after Saturday.

Pedro ignored the players and told his coaches to do the same.

Dont know if that's a good move on Pedro's part or not but it's nice to know our dressingroom leak is healthy as ever 

Are the actions of PC and Coaches, part of  a honey trap to catch the mole?

Why bother with them if he wants to get rid of them? And I think his mind is made up on the players.

If they ain't got the message by this point in the season then why bother banging your head against a brick wall?

I have no complaints with Pedro's stance. If the players want a career here then they should show it. They shouldn't need a manager to shout at them after a game like that to know that they should be ashamed and that their Rangers careers are over.

I can honestly say that I wouldn't care if our whole team left in the summer. There is not one player we have who is irreplaceable. Maybe Miller at a push because he gets it and keeps proving me wrong.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I personally don't think this is a leak, Pedro told everyone this at his press conference last week and the Record have made a story out of it.

Correct 

but some have shite in their ears and love the daily rahgs.  

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

strange tactic imo after the game I'd want to be getting my message across good or bad while it's fresh in everyone's minds 

I don't know where I stand on it tbh, I can see it from both sides. I do quite like the idea of these players getting a few home truths and Pedro might feel he cant do that as he might actually need some of them next year. As much as we all want a whole new squad, a lot of these players are going to be there next year whether we like it or not.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Looking for negative stories as usual while probably sucking up to the Tims.

Horrible paper in a huff re Jackson being banned.

I deeply distrust most reporting in the media these days.  Fake news and all that.   It goes on because media companies have their agendas to pursue.   That's life these days where trust and respect are hollow words which mean whatever individuals want them to mean to suit their own agendas.

But in any event we know the players got a bit angry after the game.  The Manager said so himself in the immediate post-match interview.   So what if he and his coaches stood back a bit and let the players shout at each other for a while.   IMO no bad thing in its own way.    The key then is how you deal with this going forward, how you harness it to best effect either as a motivation or as a means of helping to identify those who are just not up to the job and helping them towards the exit door.   Warburton could not handle that sort of episode as we saw with Barton.  Pedro may be a bit different in his handling of that sort of emotion.  He does after all want a more aggressive side on the pitch.

Given the way Scottish football and it's media feel about us then adopting a Mourinhoesque siege mentality at our club would be no bad thing. If our players are motivated in any way other than by self-interest they must surely be aware that the media are a definite negative impact upon us and as such should be avoided and starved. This can only be to the teams benefit at the moment. Any leak at this time is certainly self-serving and is a direct action against the club and his team-mates.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think at this point he's probably washed his hands of most of them and knows he'll be moving them on in the summer. The players probably know this too so I doubt they would even respond if he lost it with them anyway.

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why was captain Lee not in their cracking jaws at full time.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he is the leak. Him or Halliday 

Based on what?

What inside knowledge of the situation do you have? Or is it simply just throwing a couple of names out there?

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

or it could all just be a load of shite FFS, it's the fucking Rhecord, their notorious for saying "a source has revealed".

The record has leaks at Rangers and that's a fact - after reading the other thread and apparently Pedro saying he never speaks to his players after the game then it's not really big news either even if it's a bit strange imo