The leak strikes again

K.A.I

9 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Quite a lot of managers after a bad result sometimes say nothing to their players until next day.

I can understand it as if your passionate and hot tempered your likely to go over the top with them. No point ending up with a bunch of players who hate you. I think most players beat themselves up after a shit performance anyway. I'm happy enough with this method if it means Pedro is a loony after we get gubbed. Fuck the Record and stories like this. I'm only interested in being critical of what I see on the pitch or stuff that makes no sense.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I deeply distrust most reporting in the media these days.  Fake news and all that.   It goes on because media companies have their agendas to pursue.   That's life these days where trust and respect are hollow words which mean whatever individuals want them to mean to suit their own agendas.

But in any event we know the players got a bit angry after the game.  The Manager said so himself in the immediate post-match interview.   So what if he and his coaches stood back a bit and let the players shout at each other for a while.   IMO no bad thing in its own way.    The key then is how you deal with this going forward, how you harness it to best effect either as a motivation or as a means of helping to identify those who are just not up to the job and helping them towards the exit door.   Warburton could not handle that sort of episode as we saw with Barton.  Pedro may be a bit different in his handling of that sort of emotion.  He does after all want a more aggressive side on the pitch.

I agree. you can't see clearly in anger, you have to allow the mist to dissipate before the mind is open to problem solving. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Was just reading that a minute ago in another thread mate 

strange tactic imo after the game I'd want to be getting my message across good or bad while it's fresh in everyone's minds 

No point in wasting any more time on those who refuse to listen and give malcontents the platform to deflect and engender diiscontent.

Ignore them. Leave them wondering and feeling uneasy and then boot them them straight out the fucking door. They have had more than enough chances. Their lack of ability is no excuse for lack of passion.

29 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why was captain Lee not in their cracking jaws at full time.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he is the leak. Him or Halliday 

He canny dae that, it'll hurt all their wee feelings.

Should have been Millers job though, he was captain.

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

My money is on Kenny himself. The leaks are almost a cry for help. He has loads of pals that are journos and was the one caught leaking stories to the press during Vogts time in charge of Scotland as well. He loves speaking to his press pals. 

I'd imagine Pedro or his team have an idea who it may be. So if they thought it may be him he wouldn't have got a contract.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The record has leaks at Rangers and that's a fact - after reading the other thread and apparently Pedro saying he never speaks to his players after the game then it's not really big news either even if it's a bit strange imo 

if it's true that he doesn't speak to them after the game then he should be packed and out the door.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

if it's true that he doesn't speak to them after the game then he should be packed and out the door.

I can see a wee bit of merit in it going on what people have said but I find it a strange method tbh - he's got a few 

he has mentioned before that he tends to do this, a large part of it is probably because he is used to dealing with players who have pride, passion and a desire to succeed. And those type of players don't need any manager or anyone to tell them how shite they are after a defeat like that...However half these twats would sit staring around the room thinking "why is he no talking to us?"

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No point in easting time on those who refuse to listen and give malcontents the platform to deflect and engender disnontent.

Ignore them. Leave them wondering and feeling uneasy and then boot them them straight out the fucking door. They have had more than enough chances. Their lack of ability is no excuse for lack of passion.

Well said mate.

None of those imposters will ever get to play in front of 50k fans every other week or enjoy state of the art training facilities, be treated as celebs /superstars   - this is as good as its ever likely to get for them. They will sorely regret it in years to come that they failed to knuckle down and grasp the opportunities they have now.......wankers!!

The larger point is Miller giving the postmatch team talk.  Sadly, that point is getting lost and confused due to KAI injecting the whole "leaked" aspect in to the thread title. 

25 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Tbf it literally never worked :lol: 

IM NO AN EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW PEDRO!!!!

Should've used Ally's tactics: Pick a team in Division 3, use the game editor and give yourself 40 or 50 times more money than the teams around you, stick the game on "go on holiday" and spend the afternoon at the golf or Ayr races.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The larger point is Miller giving the postmatch team talk.  Sadly, that point is getting lost and confused due to KAI injecting the whole "leaked" aspect in to the thread title. 

And?

The record has leaks at Rangers and it's not unusual for a captain to do the team talks - Warburton had Wallace and Miller do them so put that in your pipe and sit on it ya trampy homeless wee bastard 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

And?

The record has leaks at Rangers and it's not unusual for a captain to do the team talks - Warburton had Wallace and Miller do them so put that in your pipe and sit on it ya trampy homeless wee bastard 

:lol:

KAI swooping in with the brutal low blows.

25 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'd imagine Pedro or his team have an idea who it may be. So if they thought it may be him he wouldn't have got a contract.

I don't think they will have a clue mate and i do suspect the Scottish staff who are there think it's normal for players and them to chin wag with friends within the industry. 

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

:lol:

KAI swooping in with the brutal low blows.

No wonder mate the way people talk to me on here first is deplorable 

thats two bed wetting wee arse pirates being wide this morning can't have it 

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

I personally don't think this is a leak, Pedro told everyone this at his press conference last week and the Record have made a story out of it.

Bang on sir?

If ever there was a squad of players the fans wont side with over the manager, its this one.