The leak strikes again

K.A.I

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Daily Record again saying that it was left upto Miller to do the inquest after Saturday.

Pedro ignored the players and told his coaches to do the same.

Dont know if that's a good move on Pedro's part or not but it's nice to know our dressingroom leak is healthy as ever 

If this is the case, I'm kind of glad about it. (not the leak, but Pedro's way of handling things)

Does it not make you think that when he does get shot of the deadwood in the summer, one of his criteria for his new recruits will be to have some fucking balls and be able to handle a manager that is going to be tough on them if they put in shit performances? Surely that would only translate to more effort, guts and passion on the pitch.

Maybe Pedro knows what it means to be at Rangers more than we give him credit for!

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Does he even go over the game the next day? Because judging by Saturday they never learned any lessons from the previous Sunday 

He says he does, so I can only take him at his word. 

But as you say it was like Groundhog Day, which is why he has me worrying quite a bit. We just got rid of only one way manager and keeping doing it until it works. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Pedro doesn't want most of the players and most of the players don't want to be here. These last 4 games of the season are going to be absolute hell. 

Problem we have is that our first european game is before the transfer window opens. The joys. 

I thought the window was opened at the start of June in Scotland? Free transfers will happen at the end of June as most contracts will expire at that point.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was just reading that a minute ago in another thread mate 

strange tactic imo after the game I'd want to be getting my message across good or bad while it's fresh in everyone's minds 

Isn't ignoring the wasters a good way to get his message across?

39 minutes ago, OhW said:

I've never known of a manager who's been allowed to come to a club and say "not my fault, players are shite, not going to bother with them anymore". Yet so many of our fans would seemingly be happy if Pedro did this. 

The reality is, he is correct. They are shite and we will never win anything with that squad.

It's not that he isn't bothering with them anymore, in fact the opposite maybe true.

The last thing that you give an attention seeking, spoilt, petulant child is the attention they crave, otherwise you reinforce the bahaviour giving them a platform for dissent and it remains and you end up with an over sensitive brat, that is insecure, looking to blame everyone else for it's failings and under achievement, wanting it's mammy!

It's amazing the positive response you can get from them when said behaviour is rewarded by your silence.

A complete lack of professionalism permeates our club at the moment.  If it isn't a lack of performance on the park it's petty, self-serving leaks to the media. We are in dire need of a root and branch clear out in all areas. I hope PC is given the financial muscle to do so in the areas under his remit and that the board see the need for the same within their own jurisdiction. 

4 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I personally don't think this is a leak, Pedro told everyone this at his press conference last week and the Record have made a story out of it.

I mentioned this last week after the game at Hampden because I thought it was strange.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I've never known of a manager who's been allowed to come to a club and say "not my fault, players are shite, not going to bother with them anymore". Yet so many of our fans would seemingly be happy if Pedro did this. 

Is it a lie? Fuck all the manager can do that would make any difference 

10 minutes ago, OhW said:

This myth again. We are worse under Pedro than we were Warburton. A good manager would have made a difference.

Better players would've also helped.. It can go both ways and I'll back pedro before any member of this squad...... Making a differance when you've got fuck all left to play for is pointless. 

It was about getting someone in to look at the squad and to give him 3-4 months to plan going into next season 

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Absolutely, a good manager will have an effect on any team.

You could argue he did have/has had an effect. He went 5 unbeaten and thumped Aberdeen away, I do not believe Warburton would have got that result. 

Yes we were spanked off the tramps however I would question if many managers could have got a result with what he has at his disposal v them in their current form. Horrible and nauseating to admit that but it's the reality.  Ok Murty got a draw, I really do not want to take anything away from him however those arrogant bastards were complacent in the second half that day and got caught out. 

I am really not trying to make excuses for Pedro, perhaps more should be expected however we have some absolute shite in that squad. No technical ability and less character, it's a tough ask. 

11 minutes ago, OhW said:

This myth again. We are worse under Pedro than we were Warburton. A good manager would have made a difference.

Pish. 

By your reckoning then Jose could come in and turn our team into world beaters 

Sometimes things get worse before they get better as players try and understand some new ways of working 

We won't improve though because I firmly believe that bar one or two players they are incapable and are at their limit. 

Best manager in the world couldn't get Halliday to run faster or Barrie to cross better - simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Pish. 

By your reckoning then Jose could come in and turn our team into world beaters 

Sometimes things get worse before they get better as players try and understand some new ways of working 

We won't improve though because I firmly believe that bar one or two players they are incapable and are at their limit. 

Best manager in the world couldn't get Halliday to run faster or Barrie to cross better - simple as that. 

World beaters? We have players who are not performing under this manager, like it or not. McKay, Miller, and Hyndman are just three I could mention; it is his job, whether he signed them or not, to get the best out of the players. He isn't doing that.

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

World beaters? We have players who are not performing under this manager, like it or not. McKay, Miller, and Hyndman are just three I could mention; it is his job, whether he signed them or not, to get the best out of the players. He isn't doing that.

Is it a managers job to make sure they are all given 100% when they cross the line or the individual player?.... Is it the managers fault Forrester was told to train on his own because of his attitude? Is it his fault MOH never turned up for a unders game? your letting the players away with murder mate  

Just now, KingKirk said:

Is it a managers job to make sure they are all given 100% when they cross the line or the individual player.... Is it the managers fault Forrester was told to train on his own because of his attitude? Is it his fault MOH never turned up for a unders game? your letting the players away with murder mate  

How can I be doing that? I am saying that the manager should be getting the best out of the players. If a player has a bad attitude then that is an issue for the manager, and how he handles that will say a lot about his methods. People can't have it both ways, they can't say he is a good manager on the one hand, and then say if the team badly then he will just wait till he gets his own players in; is he getting rid of every one of them? I don't know any player who has improved in Caixinha's time here, apart from a brief couple of matches by Holt. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

How can I be doing that? I am saying that the manager should be getting the best out of the players. If a player has a bad attitude then that is an issue for the manager, and how he handles that will say a lot about his methods. People can't have it both ways, they can't say he is a good manager on the one hand, and then say if the team badly then he will just wait till he gets his own players in; is he getting rid of every one of them? I don't know any player who has improved in Caixinha's time here, apart from a brief couple of matches by Holt. 

Players haven't bothered there arse all season new manager comes in ups the tempo etc players don't like it and you think thats because the managers methods? Its got everything to do with this squads professionalism and attitudes

The manager is aware what a massive opportunity he has at our club... Not one of those players will realize it until its to late  

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Players haven't bothered there arse all season new manager comes in ups the tempo etc players don't like it and you think thats because the managers methods? Its got everything to do with this squads professionalism and attitudes

The manager is aware what a massive opportunity he has at our club... Not one of those players will realize it until its to late  

So no players have gone back the way since Caixinha came in? Hyndman looks half the player he did; Miller isn't playing well; McKay isn't even in contention- all of these players have played better this season.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't now any that improved under MW either.

As I said previously, if you have the attentions seeking, petulant child you ignore them and not reinforce the behaviour. If nothing else, that gives you a chance of a positive response. These players have been taken to the water far too many times now and it's time for change. They neither have the ability or attitude to succeed, as the last year has proven. No one can give them what the need. The whole world knows that. If you are smart, you devote your time on those that are willing and have a remote chance of improving. Waste time on time wasters at your peril, as you take the eye off the ball.

There are too many too willing to look for reasons to down this very new manager. His introduction to our game has seen him in charge for two games against the best that Scotland can offer by a country mile, now ffs, is that a well balanced judgement? We know fuck all about him or what he has got. On the other hand we all do know exactly what players we have and what they are all about to our dismay. Time will tell if and when he gets his own players, then one can make a more informed judgement.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't now any that improved under MW either.

As I said previously, if you have the attentions seeking, petulant child you ignore them and not reinforce the behaviour. If nothing else, that gives you a chance of a positive response. These players have been taken to the water far too many times now and it's time for change. They neither have the ability or attitude to succeed, as the last year has proven. No one can give them what the need. The whole world knows that. If you are smart, you devote your time on those that are willing and have a remote chance of improving. Waste time on time wasters at your peril, as you take the eye off the ball.

There are too many too willing to look for reasons to down this very new manager. His introduction to our game has seen him in charge for two games against the best that Scotland can offer by a country mile, now ffs, is that a well balanced judgement? We know fuck all about him or what he has got. On the other hand we all do know exactly what players we have and what they are all about to our dismay. Time will tell if and when he gets his own players, then one can make a more informed judgement.

McKay improved under him; Foderingham is a far better keeper than he was when he first arrived; and Kenny became a better player then he was in our first Championship season. You even admit you do not know anything about the manager, or what he has got, but yet you seem to have a fair idea about what is going on with the squad?your petulant child argument is irrational when it comes to these players, I don't even understand the relation it has to the situation of our club. You admit he should spend time with those have a remote chance of improving; who has improved in his time here?

41 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Absolutely, a good manager will have an effect on any team.

That's a very cavalier statement and untrue. I give you Moyes  and I give you arguably the best manager of them all, Pepe G. City fans are fucking ecstatic with his performance, not. Heard them on Talk Sport wanting rid!

A manager with the greatest of track records, can fail more easily than they can succeed when the move to new clubs, particularly average ones, that we now are. The EPL is littered with casualties.