Heart and Hand podcast

This is normally a fairly upbeat podcast, but you can feel the anger coming from the two guys on it after the shambles of last Saturday and alot of good points are made about the squad, manager and board. 

https://www.acast.com/heartandhands/noteasylistening?autoplay

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

This is normally a fairly upbeat podcast, but you can feel the anger coming from the two guys on it after the shambles of last Saturday and alot of good points are made about the squad, manager and board. 

https://www.acast.com/heartandhands/noteasylistening?autoplay

We as a support need to be uplifted, mood wise, or it's going to be a long, miserable summer. I'm not looking forward to next season already. The team need to win all our remaining fixtures so that, at the very least, we'll be off in the summer thinking that there is a team among them, and that Pedro is the man to get the best out of them. We'll still need five or six, minimum, new players to close the gap. But we really need to see some light at the end of the tunnel, or some fans will find other things to do at the weekends. Watching a Rangers team getting beat 5-1, not once, but twice in a season, is too much to take for us proud Bears. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

A bit soft for me this week went far too easy on the Board which is the real issue at the Club.

They weren't easy on the board at all. Said they were incompetent, happy to just get by, said they haven't protected the fans. 

David Edgar actually said they haven't done anything right in 18 months 

10 minutes ago, WGOH said:

They weren't easy on the board at all. Said they were incompetent, happy to just get by, said they haven't protected the fans. 

David Edgar actually said they haven't done anything right in 18 months 

Too soft for me I can remember how Edgar used to attack Murray and he's certainly softened his stance, maybe an age thing. 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Too soft for me I can remember how Edgar used to attack Murray and he's certainly softened his stance, maybe an age thing

I don't think he's too soft, he says what needs to be said without ranting on and on about it, I wouldn't listen if it was just constant moaning about the board like it is on here. I've listened to the pod for years and I've disagreed with Edgar on lots of issues but he tents to give his opinion without being a cunt about it, Heart and Hand is a pod any bear can listen to and get an objective opinion on something something that isn't just black and white nonsense about King and Ashley

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Listened last night.  The guy Cammy saying that man for man there is no big difference between the teams is nonsense.  Edgar pretty spot -on though.

Picked that bit up as well, a few Ive spoke  to since Saturday are trying to say the same. Don't if it's a reaction to make their self feel better but it's a load of nonsense. 

We don't have one player that would get a game for them and by quite a margin

Started listening to the pod recently and really enjoyed it. 

Two guys talking sensible stuff about Rangers without an agenda in sight. Music to my ears. 

Edgar was absolutely bang on regarding the board. Robertsons clock is ticking. Motherwell was his level. 

40 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Which is a lesson that a lot of the vocal anti-board people on here could learn from :lol:

The Lesson should be learned by the supporters who didn't listen, as a support we have all been guilty of that at one point or another and I include myself in that.

As a support, we are too easily parted from our cash in the hope the next scheme or person will not just to want to rob us. We are like the Battered wife who thinks it won't happen again but invariably does.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Which is a lesson that a lot of the vocal anti-board people on here could learn from :lol:

Right so it's alright to call the board a fucking shambles and not fit for purpose. 

Just don't say it again even when arse holes are trying to tell you they are doing a great job. 

8 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We as a support need to be uplifted, mood wise, or it's going to be a long, miserable summer. I'm not looking forward to next season already. The team need to win all our remaining fixtures so that, at the very least, we'll be off in the summer thinking that there is a team among them, and that Pedro is the man to get the best out of them. We'll still need five or six, minimum, new players to close the gap. But we really need to see some light at the end of the tunnel, or some fans will find other things to do at the weekends. Watching a Rangers team getting beat 5-1, not once, but twice in a season, is too much to take for us proud Bears. 

But there isn't a team among them and Pedro ain't the man. There also isn't a tunnel never mind light.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Right so it's alright to call the board a fucking shambles and not fit for purpose. 

Just don't say it again even when arse holes are trying to tell you they are doing a great job. 

When have I ever said they are doing a great job?

The board need to do a lot more but that doesn't mean I don't find it to be tiresome as fuck when certain people on here bring them up in basically every single thread on the forum.

Just now, DBBTB said:

When have I ever said they are doing a great job?

The board need to do a lot more but that doesn't mean I don't find it to be tiresome as fuck when certain people on here bring them up in basically every single thread on the forum.

They are running the club, are we supposed to talk about the mess we are in but not mention the folk responsible. 

So what next it's ok to talk about the wrong team selection but don't mention the guy that picked them. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

It goes both ways

Interesting question coming out of that...

We lose the rest of our games this season, would you back Pedro to spend what little money we do have?

For - not his players, needs time etc.

Against - We've went backwards since he came in and he's not improved any of the current players

4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

We lose the rest of our games this season, would you back Pedro to spend what little money we do have?

Against - We've went backwards since he came in and he's not improved any of the current players

I'd sack him if Aberdeen win.

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Wouldn't happen in any case. Imagine the payoff he'd want for being sacked after 2 months and not being allowed to bring his own signings in.