Totti.

I went Roma in FIFA the other day and brought him on as a sub, cunts sprint speed was 34 or something :lol: just had to feed him the ball at the edge of the area and shoot, could barely move.

What a player he is/was but, some magical goals through the years and his loyalty to Roma is something modern day footballers should take note of

Probably one of the most over rated players ever. Been at the club 25 years and they have won heehaw. Failed miserably almost every time he played for his country in big tournaments and has been caught many times spitting on opponents.

Just back from Rome yesterday and they still treat him like a god.

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Probably one of the most over rated players ever. Been at the club 25 years and they have won heehaw. Failed miserably almost every time he played for his country in big tournaments and has been caught many times spitting on opponents.

Well obviously :lol: 

On 2017-5-5 at 6:58 AM, sassaaaa said:

I suppose one notable exception would be when he scored one and set up three goals in a World Cup-winning campaign and was selected for the team of the tournament.

A full one third of Roma's total honours in their history have been won with Totti as Captain, I'm not sure the heehaw comment is fair either. 

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I suppose one notable exception would be when he scored one and set up three goals in a World Cup-winning campaign and was selected for the team of the tournament.

A full one third of Roma's total honours in their history have been won with Totti as Captain, I'm not sure the heehaw comment is fair either. 

I said failed miserably ALMOST every time he played for his country which he did many many times. He's one of those warrior characters that everyone wants to do well, but in reality he's nowhere near the hype for club or country.

4 hours ago, JamieD said:

Damn you and your facts, Jamie.

On 06/05/2017 at 9:09 AM, sassaaaa said:

I said failed miserably ALMOST every time he played for his country which he did many many times. He's one of those warrior characters that everyone wants to do well, but in reality he's nowhere near the hype for club or country.

Pretty sure Roma fans disagree with that sentiment, given that he was integral to their period of success from the late 90s to mid 00s. 

5 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Pretty sure Roma fans disagree with that sentiment, given that he was integral to their period of success from the late 90s to mid 00s. 

In his 25 years at the club they have won the league once and the cup twice and done fuck all in Europe. Overall he was a major flop almost every time he played for Italy. Nobody in football likes players who spit on opponents and this guy has been doing it for years. He's a legend to Roma fans but one of the most over rated flops in world football to me.

All about opinions ..............

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

In his 25 years at the club they have won the league once and the cup twice and done fuck all in Europe. Overall he was a major flop almost every time he played for Italy. Nobody in football likes players who spit on opponents and this guy has been doing it for years. He's a legend to Roma fans but one of the most over rated flops in world football to me.

All about opinions ..............

Roma have won three league titles in their history, and nine Coppa Italia. Totti was a key player in the Serie A victory of 2000-01, and won two of those nine Coppa Italia. It's obvious why he's a legend at Roma, and in no way was he a flop for them. 

Opinions should still have some context, and if you're going to dismiss that league title and its importance to Roma and their fans then you aren't looking at it in context. 

As for spitting? Plenty of Rangers fans like El Hadji Diouf - partly because of the spitting - so it's not quite true that nobody in football likes players who spit at opponents or fans...