New Daily Record blog.

51 minutes ago, Redsox1 said:

just pointing out that tweets effect you later in life without the "it was two years ago" type excuse.Once a terrorist lover always a terrorist lover.I don't think it has anything do do with the Dude getting paid by them though.If the shoe was on the other foot what do you think would happen ? 

Cooney should be hounded and sacked.

Celtic fans tried exactly the same thing with me last week. Dig up old tweets. Claim offence. Try get someone sacked. Christ, there was even Rangers fans sharing my posts from here to try get me binned. The whole thing is fucking pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Hopefully your next article is about the media bias against Rangers. See if your bigoted anti Rangers editor approves that.

I've already submitted it. It's about the (over)reaction to Rangers beating Partick and the 'sinister' attitude displayed towards the club and its fans from some in the media. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've already submitted it. It's about the (over)reaction to Rangers beating Partick and the 'sinister' attitude displayed towards the club and its fans from some in the media. 

Hopefully then they don't ask to change it. It's not only that though need to go in to all the issues there are plenty of examples out there

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Hopefully then they don't ask to change it. It's not only that though need to go in to all the issues there are plenty of examples out there

Then get writing. I'm not here to write other people's opinions for them.

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You could post it here then we can compare it to the "edited" version.  :whistle:

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Are you looking for someone to take the job that doesn't actually have an allegiance to a team? Good luck with that one.

If he's still sharing these views while he's in the job then fair enough but if I'm right he posted all this shit about 2 years before going into his current role. It's a bit desperate.

Actually mate .... it was probably the single most 100% binding reinforced concrete reason he got to where he is today in the DR ..... and the second he drops his bigoted stance will be the second he is replaced with another rabid mickey Rangers hating scumbag.

But Hey! ..... let's just ignore all the evidence pointing firmly in his direction ... and give him the benefit of the doubt that it was all "just a bit of the ol' craic paddy".

I know that's a bit like saying .... Guilty until proven Guilty ..... but in cases like this one ..... it's not that far out.

:UK:

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

The big difference is I'm being paid by our  so called "enemies" the rest are funding them. 

Yeah! .... you carry on justifying that fairy tale .... someone somewhere will eventually believe you ..... ?

The even bigger difference being nearer the truth .... is most people do not see them visually and verbally running us down on a daily basis .... ridiculing us at the drop of a hat like your bigoted new paymasters do.

That's the main difference .... a bit like not hating catholics for being catholics ..... but hating the bigoted rat bastards among them who support the scum .... and in the case of your employers ..... most certainly the editorial staff for sure  .... blatantly abusing their position within the group to continue the trend .... spreading their anti-Rangers diatribe ..... proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the mob you now receive coinage from .... fall far far short of being "our so called enemy" ..... they have a proven track record to the contrary which you deny at every turn.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He did very clearly state on the first page he had bills to pay, as well building a career, so what say truth and credibility?

You are indeed becoming a bit of a revisionst to try and prove a point and worst of all, feebly trying to blacken an individual's character when it doesn't align with your thinking. The personal attacks are indeed coming to prominence in their increasing frequency, which doesn't help your case.

We are well aware what daily rhebel is, but if has such an impact on your life, that so many just can't help themselves quoting and becomng apoplectic, it indeed must be a sad one.

I will continue with my very open crusade on mr mendacious, that actually does affect us directly and safe in the knowledge that he is at last on the way out.

As for the rhebel, better ignored, but if they annoy you that much, go and do something about it, as opposed personally attacking a fellow supporter.

Happy hunting.

:lol:

FFS .... do ever read any of the posts other than your own .... "We never learn" .... was within the one you quoted me on ..... seems someone needs to perhaps take a leaf out of their own book then .... as you are like that old dog who just cannot "Learn" that new trick ..... which is unfortunate if it was a trick that put food on your table as you are so often telling us.

That being the case you would die of starvation.

This latest post of yours is just a jumble of sentences that only confirm you are only concerned with what you say .... not what you convey.

The only message you are sending out is one of a very disturbed person ..... I just loved the comment about my life being a sad one ..... it was so laughable I nearly buckled over and shat myself ..... :lol: 

Someone like you telling anyone their life must be sad .... is so far beyond funny you should take yourself on a world tour .... that would definitely put a crust on your table as it would bring the house down wherever you played your stupidity card .... honestly mate .... you are fucking funny.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

As I've said already, if anything is substantially changed I'll post it elsewhere. Not going to post the article on here before it's published.

No mate .... what you actually said was  ... that you would resign if this was to happen ..... has something changed then? ..... :p:

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

No mate .... what you actually said was  ... that you would resign if this was to happen ..... has something changed then? ..... :p:

Nope. But given it had no relevance to the point I was making I didn't see the need to repeat that as well. 

On 07/05/2017 at 9:03 PM, Rfc52 said:

Just noticed that they've tagged Rangers in this article :lol:

Screenshot_20170507-210105.png

Absolute cunts of the highest order, their agenda has been clear for years, but these constant `mistakes` take the piss.

Fair dues the Dude as you have to make a living & it`ll be a decent mention on your CV in the future, but your behind enemy lines mate & won`t make the slightest bit of difference to what ultimately get`s printed by that rag and the slant of it`s Editors.

55 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

have you seen Darren Cooneys tweets....too late he has deleted them

Aye but it's not a conspiracy just one dick working st a newspaper.  If he happened to be one of us and had posted stuff in the past about them they'd do the same.

3 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Aye but it's not a conspiracy just one dick working st a newspaper.  If he happened to be one of us and had posted stuff in the past about them they'd do the same.

how long would a journalist have lasted if he tweeted UP THE UVF...and it is not just one is it? Spiers English Spence Cosgrove Heggarty..do want me to go on.

1 hour ago, Blue72 said:

He's not just working he's the sports editor. Has final say on everything that goes out. Can't believe he's still in a job 

53 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

how long would a journalist have lasted if he tweeted UP THE UVF...and it is not just one is it? Spiers English Spence Cosgrove Heggarty..do want me to go on.

Don't also forget the English tabloids with McKenna and Greenslade who's good friends with the gobblegiver.

A few of them have also previously worked for the celtc view.