Another Bear getting lifted apparently !

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Glad I never went to the game. Fucking witch hunt against rangers

As long as you're no prone to being braindead and doing monkey gestures whilst we have black players then you'd of been awrite mate.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Bluepeter9 just messaged me saying what's the point in even going to the game anymore if you can't get away with being yourself.

I give you this:

16 minutes ago, PRW. said:

As long as you're no prone to being braindead and doing monkey gestures whilst we have black players

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

First you can get banned for being sectarian and now for making racist gestures? 

Bluepeter9 just messaged me saying what's the point in even going to the game anymore if you can't get away with being yourself.

Shocking. 

:lol:

No having a good day today but that cheered me up.

16 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

First you can get banned for being sectarian and now for making racist gestures? 

Shocking. 

Talkin aboot bp9 could you pass this onto him??

image.thumb.jpeg.680865686f8e2693786cfd1c14f1cd06.jpeg

image.gif.1e3c3531958c63389106ed6ad96184fc.gif

This is getting ridiculous.  It's indefensble and i can't abide people like that but on a separate issue no articles printed re them singing pro IRA lyrics and revelling in the murder of British citizens (despite largely being British themselves). No articles condemning their players goading our support (despite i would imagine being warned by plod), or their OTT behaviour after the game. No articles re the referee not taking action. Again, I'm not defending the indefensible of people's reactions but the potential for inciting violence was there and the players have a responsibility to behave in a certain way.  If we did what they did we would be hammered for it.  I also don't believe for a minute one and more  of them didn't shout a racial slur to Wes but you don't see him talking about 'racial hell'.  They really are painted as holier than thou whilst there is a clear witchunt on us that they and people of their ilk in the media just can't wait to pounce on